TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member

at wat point do u not accept package?

a person i know ordered a small order internationally, totaling about $100. they used them before and it came in about a month. so far its been about 6 weeks since it was sent and the usps status has said "origin post is preparing shipment" for about a week straight. anybody have recommendations on accepting this or not?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    It seems like USPS is always behind on their online tracking system. At least that has been my experience. I check tracking often and about the time I receive my package the tracking info has just been updated.

Is this a domestic US shipment?

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    yea they are in US and ordered it internationally. the place they got it from said it can take up to a month at the latest to receive things. and so far its been over 6 weeks with the same status on usps for over a week

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Ok so it's an international shipment. Ive never had an international shipment take that long. The exception being one selective scammer selling 20ml sachets. If you have a tracking, it should tell you when the package hits customs. Possibly, your source didn't send the package until a week ago and that's when you received the update on USPS??

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I once had a package show the same thing, I gave up on it after a month and contacted the vendor. They tracked it to the same avail and after a couple more weeks were nice enough to reship. The second shipment arrived in about 3 weeks. The original package showed up a total of 13 weeks after original shipment, postmarked months earlier. No explanation followed. The vendor was generous with me, so I let them know what was up and paid for the second order just to be fair.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    LOL..welcome to wonderful world of on-line gear shopping.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    its xmas hollidays expect slow shipping unless overnight maybe. My 2-3 day priority from Lion is slow as shit

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    i works for ups for years.. alot of the time,especially this time of year at the hubs so much shit is coming down the slides and getting loaded into trailers half the shit dont even get scanned again till it gets to your door

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Well im willing to bet the poor ass country its being shipped from has a pretty shitty postal service.

fitaccent is offline New Member
    International shipments going through customs via USPO take about six to twenty five days. Any longer then that and you can probably expect a love letter from US customs wanting you to sign and return a forefiture letter, which i'd throw out and admit nothing. I know this wasn't your question but thought I'd put it out there.

Thread Information