Jay2008 is offline New Member

Switching Tests mid cycle, please help???

I am taking a stack of Deca and Test Enth. I have been on the cycle for 10 weeks now and have been taking 1.5 x 2 per week.

I am about to run out of the Test and just found out that I cant get anymore as my supplier stopped selling. I can get Test Enth from another source but his is from a different manufacturer.

Is this okay, to be switching to a different supplier's Test Enth mid cycle??

I definitely dont want to bring my cycle to an abrupt end without tapeing down over the last few weeks and I concerned what side effects this may cause. The problem is I only have enough Test for 1-2 more shots.

Please advise as this has never happened before.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    its fine, but you don't need to taper down.. that makes it sound like you have no pct

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    what exactly is the planned cycle and pct?

Jay2008 is offline New Member
    I have been running Nolvadex /40mg/Day through my cycle and was planning on running for 4 weeks once I stop.

Thoughts??

Also, getting back to my original question, your thoughts please on switching tests??

Killzone is offline Associate Member
    It shouldn't make any difference as long as it is good stuff.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    switching is fine..
    why running the nolvadex so high during.. personally dont have an issue with nolvadex during a cycle but dont think 40mg needs to be ran unless you have issues

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    what exactly is the planned cycle and pct?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay2008 View Post
    I have been running Nolvadex /40mg/Day through my cycle and was planning on running for 4 weeks once I stop.

Thoughts??

Also, getting back to my original question, your thoughts please on switching tests??
    umm...ok, err...good luck. I'm out.

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    Agree. WOW

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Im new to these forums, not an AAS expert either but know my stuff. My first question to you would be what are you doing starting a cycle you didnt have? You need to have everything before you even start cycle. You knew you didnt have all you needed. Not like one day it was like "gadzooks batman! my test is all gone!" Shoulda thought of that. Payin for it now.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by MMArmour View Post
    Im new to these forums, not an AAS expert either but know my stuff. My first question to you would be what are you doing starting a cycle you didnt have? You need to have everything before you even start cycle. You knew you didnt have all you needed. Not like one day it was like "gadzooks batman! my test is all gone!" Shoulda thought of that. Payin for it now.
    In a perfect world it would be like that...but as I have found out personally...shit happens and sometimes you gotta scramble to get the gear to finish.

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    To bolster what MMArmour said, you should have everything you plan to use during your
    cycle + 10% to compensate for mishaps and unforeseen events.

That includes all of your gear, AI's and whatever you plan to use for PCT. You might not be able to get what you need once your cycle begins.

Without planning, their is no plan!

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMArmour View Post
    whooa bra,,, he didnt come on here askin u why he didnt have enough,, he asked is it cool to switch. You sound worse than my ole lady.

the answer is no problem.

Thread Information