Thread: PLease Read !!!

slic2121 is offline New Member

PLease Read !!!

Questions guys... I have taken 2 bottles of test enanthate coupled with Equipoise for the past 12 weeks...
    550mgs of test / week
    450mgs of EQ / week
    My buddy liked the results i had so he wanted me to get the same stuff i was using...
    So i did...
    I showed him how to prep, and how to inject, as well as the recommended dosages..
    His dumb ass shot a 10cc bottle into his quads within 3.5 to 4 weeks max. he started his second bottle at week 4, on the first injection of that bottle (same lab) he got a small lump and minor discomfort...on the second he developed a softball sixed lump in his quad and redness around the area...
    he applied heat to it on and off for a couple days and it went away...So in all his brilliance he decides to try his delt, the same result..huge lump and redness...lots of pain.
    So he gets pissed and gives the bottle to me wanting to see if the same thing happens to me... So being the test pig i am, i injected 1cc in my left glute. th efollowing morning, no lump but monor pain...as the day has gone by, the pain has increased and a small lump is present.
    This test is the same lab and source that my previous 2 bottles were, and i NEVER had lumps or pain...
    Any ideas? bad gear?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You gear does sound suspect doesnt it?

yeah i asked my supplier and he told me that there must be a hi BA content....but OMG im hurtin man....not really red or warm but lumped swollen and sore...

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    I'd give it a few days. I've had a few bad injections with lumps or redness, but it's always gone away in a few days. If you get a fever though, it's an infection for sure and you should seek medical help.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by slic2121 View Post
    yeah i asked my supplier and he told me that there must be a hi BA content....but OMG im hurtin man....not really red or warm but lumped swollen and sore...

must be??.. is it an UG.. you would think he would know if so..
    unless someone else is doin the brewin..

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. I know some guys that brew in small qauntities. Some know what they are doing and some don't know jack. A friend of mine bought some home brew tren and it was in a twist top jar. He said he always had to run antibiotics while on cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. I know some guys that brew in small qauntities. Some know what they are doing and some don't know jack. A friend of mine bought some home brew tren and it was in a twist top jar. He said he always had to run antibiotics while on cycle.

HA, wow, guy must have been a risk taker

Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    yeah it is.....but seriously though guys..i know dozens and dozens of people that use my suppliers gear...and ive NEVER heard of ths shit happening...he said he wants to try it and will give me another so i guess ill chalk this up to UG lab error? day 2 now and my left glute is very swollen, and very painful..having trouble walking actually...i had to take 6 percocet 5mg last night at one time to dull the pain....(normal dose for me) if its not better by tomorrow im going to the ER to explain how im an idiot for shooting myself up with an unknown substance....
    Humiliation for the win!

Thread Information