Chris1980 is offline New Member

What type of test do you prefer ??

Hello i am looking for a test. To add in to my cycle. I am going to Thailand in 10 days. And over there do them have it all. I have done alot omn,sus and vir before. So i want to try something new now. Havent done test for more then 3 years now. So it have to work great on me now.

What type of test do you guys prefer and why ??

I am lookin for a test. That do not bloat me up to much. I hate the water retention. Know i kan use nolv,arim,prov or another anti est to reduse this effect. But some test are worse then others.

Thanks any opinions would be good !!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    the only test that some people say will give less bloat is prop. all test is the same for me but some swear prop will give them less bloat. i would get whatever you can and run armidex with it
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I agree with PT, I would go with prop and you get more bang for your buck anyway due to the ester weight....

Chris1980 is offline New Member
    Thanks for some inputs guys. Think i going to try it out. I do gh right now and going to add 600mg promo a week. Know the sex drive will go down. This is why i want to add the test. Going to stay in Thailand for long time. Limp dick is no so funny i know..

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    i like test ace, but ed injects are only fun for some...

i get less acne from prop vs enth. ive never tried sust or omna but imo you just might as well use prop. Although test is test is test, more band for your buck as stated above and faster both in and out of your system. So you get faster results an d you can start to recover faster after the cycle.

Thread Information