Cycle 9:
    1 – 13 Enan 500mg/wk
    1 – 12 EQ 500mg/wk
    1 – 15 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1 – 15 L-dex .25mg ED

Pct : Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

This would be my first cycle. Im 6'2" 210 pound and have about 10-12 body fat. I m still looking in to a good diet plan. I was just wondering if this cycle would make bulk up or will I gain lean muscle mass. Are there side affect that I should be aware of that I might be able to prevent such as hairloss acne gyno. Is my pct a little much dose it need a little tweaking.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    looks pretty good. IMO i live by not using an AI or serm till i see the need. maybe hold off on that nolva till you see the need for it.

EDIT: def do not run .25mg a-dex and 10mg nolva throughout the cycle. That will most certianly hinder your gains

bahrianite is offline Associate Member
    i dont see a need for adex but if i were you i would use the nolva!!!you can always use it in your cycle when the time comes ( i.e your nipples get sore n all),but as they say prevention is better than cure!!!!n seconly they dont hinder gains that much,its just the bloat they help you get rid off and thats a good thing,puffiness is definatly not impressive!!!!i would suggest you do take the nolva daily!!

Rockstar18 is offline Junior Member
    So you thisk theres no need for the L-dex at all not even in the pct. What supplement should I being taking on this cycle. How much nova should I be taking daily 10mg or 20mg.

Fire Man is offline Junior Member
    Not really need for any L-dex but if you wanna keep estro, bloat and gyno down, you could run it 0.25 ED or EOD, dont run nolva unless you start getting gyno symptoms. If you run the ldex stop it when you start PCT. You say this is cycle 9 what things did you run before?

bahrianite is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire Man View Post
    Not really need for any L-dex but if you wanna keep estro, bloat and gyno down, you could run it 0.25 ED or EOD, dont run nolva unless you start getting gyno symptoms. If you run the ldex stop it when you start PCT. You say this is cycle 9 what things did you run before?
    this is his first cycle,but i think he copied it from some where and there it was apparntly the ninth listed cycle!!!because he states that its his first!!!

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar18 View Post
    Cycle 9:
    1 – 13 Enan 500mg/wk
    1 – 12 EQ 500mg/wk
    1 – 15 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1 – 15 L-dex .25mg ED

Pct : Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

This would be my first cycle. Im 6'2" 210 pound and have about 10-12 body fat. I m still looking in to a good diet plan. I was just wondering if this cycle would make bulk up or will I gain lean muscle mass. Are there side affect that I should be aware of that I might be able to prevent such as hairloss acne gyno. Is my pct a little much dose it need a little tweaking.
    Why run nolva throught cycle? PCT is, well i don't know what to say.

Rockstar18 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah I copied it from a different post and I forgot to change the cycle 9 to cycle 1 sorry for the confusion. This is going to be my first cycle and I just want to do as much research as possible before I take the cycle. I thought maybe I could get some help tweaking it up. So how does my pct look should I use nova throughtout the cycle or should I not. Should I get rid of the L-dex .25mg and suggestion?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    im one of the few here that has no issue with nolvadex during cycle..
    but may want to run the adex and have the nolvadex on hand during cycle if you need it and for pct

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar18 View Post
    Yeah I copied it from a different post and I forgot to change the cycle 9 to cycle 1 sorry for the confusion. This is going to be my first cycle and I just want to do as much research as possible before I take the cycle. I thought maybe I could get some help tweaking it up. So how does my pct look should I use nova throughtout the cycle or should I not. Should I get rid of the L-dex .25mg and suggestion?
    With respect to the harlequin nolva does have an effect on the igf system and can reduce gains, how much it can reduce gains is debatable as there is only anecdotal evidence.
    So i'd run adex/ldex at 0.25 EOD throught cycle.
    PCT clomid 100/50/50/25, nolva 40/20/20/20.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    lol...

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro...You should post your progress in members cycle results, cause thats the same cycle I will be trying and would love to follow up your cycle.

Thread Information