sportfan33 is offline Associate Member

anadrol and cancer

Read that doing anadrol can lead to liver cancer, this is my second time running anadrol and im only doing 50mg ddaily, my question being you think a low dose of anadrol wouoldnt be a problem? Kinda freaks me out, dont wanna go in for a routine check up 20 yrs from now, and find out i have tumors in my liver....this will prolly be my last time running it, i only have a week left so ill prolly just finish out the week. Ill just start running dbol to jumo start cycles instead of anadrol...besides isnt dbol stronger mg to mg compared to anadrol?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Can you post a link to that? As far as i was aware there is no evidence that oxymetholone causes liver cancer. But the last studies i read were some time ago and that was with dosages of 50mg ED for 26-39wks, these studies were on hundreds of patients over many years, with no incidence of liver problems, let alone cancer.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    I too would like the link...

And mg to mg, people seem to agree that Dbol is stronger.

People routinely use Drol is doses up to 150mgs ED. You would never hear of someone doing that with Dbol.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post

People routinely use Drol is doses up to 150mgs ED. You would never hear of someone doing that with Dbol.
    LOOOOL, i nearly edited my post to put that addition, soooo weird

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    haha...

great minds think alike...

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    this is scary...lmao

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    isn't it FDA approved for anemia patients?

Yeah it is FDA Approved it :-

FDA says:-

"The recommended daily dose in children and adults is 1-5 mg/kg body weight per day.
    The usual effective dose is 1-2 mg/kg/day but higher doses may be required, and the dose should be individualized. Response is not often immediate, and a minimum trial of three to six months should be given."

Ahh and read the whole document and it was nowhere for any kind of Liver Cancer !

Perhaps someone like me might have written it after the saturday night with beers in hand and said liver cancer coz he was taking too much alcohol.

jg42058p is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sportfan33 View Post
    Read that doing anadrol can lead to liver cancer, this is my second time running anadrol and im only doing 50mg ddaily, my question being you think a low dose of anadrol wouoldnt be a problem? Kinda freaks me out, dont wanna go in for a routine check up 20 yrs from now, and find out i have tumors in my liver....this will prolly be my last time running it, i only have a week left so ill prolly just finish out the week. Ill just start running dbol to jumo start cycles instead of anadrol...besides isnt dbol stronger mg to mg compared to anadrol?

I've always heard that anadrol is stronger than dbol

ray0414 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    isn't it FDA approved for anemia patients?
    being FDA approved means absolutely nothing in the world of corruption and lobbyiest.

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post

"The most frequent of the hepatoxic effects is jaundice4 (yellow coloration of the skin) due to an oxymetholone induced increase in biliburine, but others include peliosis hepatis and formation of hepatic tumors (cancer). And that's not all. There is also a number of intrinsic side-effects noted with the use of this steroid ."http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catanadrol.htm

Thread Information