Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Rugbyboy8 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    56

    deca or dbol to front load a test e cycle

    for someone who is cutting down to 13 - 15% bf before i start my cycle would you suggest dbol or deca to front load for the first 4 weeks before the test e kicks in?

    a few people have said i might bloat up with the dbol from my higher bf so would i be better off with deca or would dbol be fine?

    what should i expect to be different from deca and dbol?

  2. #2
    LATS60's Avatar
    LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugbyboy8 View Post
    for someone who is cutting down to 13 - 15% bf before i start my cycle would you suggest dbol or deca to front load for the first 4 weeks before the test e kicks in?

    a few people have said i might bloat up with the dbol from my higher bf so would i be better off with deca or would dbol be fine?

    what should i expect to be different from deca and dbol?
    Dbol, you can't kickstart with deca. LOL

  3. #3
    Rugbyboy8 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    56
    lol well that answer's that - what else can i front load with?

  4. #4
    Amorphic's Avatar
    Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Canada - No source checks
    Posts
    16,146
    you want to cut down to 13-15%? or are you there currently and hoping to cut further?dbol is generally not a cutting steroid , nor are most oral minus var and winstrol . if your bodyfat is high you should just work on your diet until you're at 13% or so.

    deca has a super long ester, not to be used as a kickstart

  5. #5
    Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Center Ring
    Posts
    2,392
    dont know if he knows the difference between a frontload and kick

  6. #6
    THEMEATEATER's Avatar
    THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire/UK
    Posts
    467
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugbyboy8 View Post
    lol well that answer's that - what else can i front load with?
    Sorry m8 but a bit of research would be a good start

  7. #7
    Ernst's Avatar
    Ernst is online now Borderline Personality
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    18,555
    Frontloading: injecting extra of the long ester/s at front of cycle to build levels quickly.
    Kickstarting: short ester or oral at beginning while waiting for long ester/s to build up.

    So you see, deca is not used for kickstarting. As Lats said.

  8. #8
    Rugbyboy8 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    56
    not doing the cycle yet - am currently researching, dieting/cutting until i hit 13% as a target for the cycle

    The questions are all part of the research that is going at the moment.

    i don't want to do the cycle for cutting i just don't want to balloon up bf wise if that is what dbol will do!

    at the moment i am looking at below:

    1 - 12 500mgs test e
    1 - 4 - 25mg dbol
    .25mg adex

    but was wondering if there was a better oral to kick start then dbol if i didn't want to bloat up?

  9. #9
    THEMEATEATER's Avatar
    THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire/UK
    Posts
    467
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugbyboy8 View Post
    not doing the cycle yet - am currently researching, dieting/cutting until i hit 13% as a target for the cycle

    The questions are all part of the research that is going at the moment.

    i don't want to do the cycle for cutting i just don't want to balloon up bf wise if that is what dbol will do!

    at the moment i am looking at below:

    1 - 12 500mgs test e
    1 - 4 - 25mg dbol
    .25mg adex

    but was wondering if there was a better oral to kick start then dbol if i didn't want to bloat up?
    Dbol is alright as a kickstart but you will mostly gain water m8. You could also use test prop but if this is going to be your first cycle then dbol would be fine for 4 weeks. Some people dont like to do prop in a first cycle because you will have to pin ed or eod and you will be pretty sore with those virgin muscles.
    Theirs always Tbol as a kickstart aswell.
    Last edited by THEMEATEATER; 12-07-2008 at 04:47 PM.

  10. #10
    Rugbyboy8 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    56
    so when you say i will mostly gain water - do you mean that the bloating etc.. will be water and i will still gain lean muscle mass or i will just gain water for the 4 weeks and then lose it all when i come off for just the test e?

    sorry if thats a bit of a dumb qus but just want to get all the facts straight in my mind

  11. #11
    THEMEATEATER's Avatar
    THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Cambridgeshire/UK
    Posts
    467
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugbyboy8 View Post
    so when you say i will mostly gain water - do you mean that the bloating etc.. will be water and i will still gain lean muscle mass or i will just gain water for the 4 weeks and then lose it all when i come off for just the test e?

    sorry if thats a bit of a dumb qus but just want to get all the facts straight in my mind
    lol Like I said, it will be mostly water weight and not all muscle, but it will give you that extra bit of strength up until the test kicks in.
    I dont personally like dbol anymore but thats just my opinion.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •