rookie28 is offline Junior Member

Winstrol only cycle

I've been trying to find informations on this cycle but I can't find some interesting ones. I KNOW IT'S A LONG THREAD BUT I NEED YOU GUYS TO READ THE WHOLE THREAD BEFORE ANSWERING. My best friend ordered test e/winny for his first cycle because that's what many people suggested him according to his goals(I know we can argue on this and that it should be a test only cycle but that's not the point of this thread). His stats are: 5'11 21 185 15% bf 3 years lifting first cycle(Again, I know his bf should be lower and yes his diet is in check and yes he can do it naturally but unfortunately he's not on this website and he doesn't have all this knowledge). He used to have a lot of acne when he was younger. After all what people have been telling him about test and that it can make his acne reappear bla bla bla(still no proof about this but enough to scare the s*** out of him), he was scared of using the test and started a winny only cycle. Today, it was his third day and his third shot. I can't even tell you what's the dosage but I know he shoots every day. What I want to know is the following:

1.what are the good and the bad things of this cycle?
    2.what results should he expect?
    3.assuming that his dosage can be wrong, what dosage should he be taken?
    4.should he run something on the cycle other than AAS that could help with the reduction of SHBG that winny causes or should he simply wait until pct?
    5.what pct should he run?
    6.FINALLY, I tried to do my job as a friend with all the things I learned on this board in the last month and he didn't want to listen to me. If ever I can convince him to stop, will it be too late?

thank you

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    well i wouldnt run winny only ..some do.. alot worse things he could have done imo..
    should harden up a bit and put on a little muscle if diet and training are in check.
    should be around 50mg ed.
    pct id go with clomid and nolvadex .

thanks as for the length he was planning about 6 weeks is it okay? For the nutrition should he continue with a cutting diet?(2000 cals 300g prot)

No help???????????

muhammad1185 is offline Associate Member
    winny alone? hes pretty stupid hey, anyways 50mgs for max i mean MAX of 6 weeks, good diet, and plenty cardio, should produce decent results. theres many other so called cutting steroids you could add to it, read up on anavar , tren , etc

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i liked it alone but i also didnt know anything. Only thing i can recommend is somethign for the joints because they will dry out.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljanowar View Post
    Add some Deca preferably 300 mg EW to help his joints. THen he will gain good size or cut very nicely with this depending on his diet.
    NO dont do that without test. Just stick to 50mg day for under 6 weeks, pct and you (your friend will be fine).

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    lol.. i sat here looking at that post for several minutes thinking how i was gonna reply and just let it go.. figured someone else would handle it.. lol

Thread Information