DallasLift is offline Junior Member

Arimidex or Proviron

I'm in the final stages of planning my first cycle and have been advised by several people to have an AI ready. My supplier has Arimidex and Proviron available. Most people recommend Arimidex but it is about 4x more than Proviron. Will I be OK with Proviorn? Are these 2 drugs essentially the same thing?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    same thing, hardly? if you're using it for pct, proviron would be better. arimidex can cause a little estrogen rebound which isn't the point of pct

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    i wouldnt use proviron to prevent or treat gyno.. get the adex.. have nolvadex on hand as well just in case.
    nolvadex and clomid are my choice for pct

jg42058p is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    i wouldnt use proviron to prevent or treat gyno.. get the adex.. have nolvadex on hand as well just in case.
    nolvadex and clomid are my choice for pct
    that depends on whether or not gyno is an issue for him...

but it could be.. and if it was which would you rather be using

Depending on what you're taking, and any predisposition to gyno you may have I would just start out with keeping Nolva on hand just in case. I've taken proviron while on cycle (though not as an estro blocker or AI) and used it in pct to pick up the old sex drive when I've got the low test blues. Its pretty effective imo. you may not need the arimadex or nolva at all but if you want to go with the safe road, arimadex is a good choice. I just don't like how the AI's decrease the horsepower of my gear.

I'm going to run the following for PCT...
    Nolva 20/20/20/20
    Clomid 50/50/25/25

I was advised to have an AI on hand if needed. What are other AI's besides arimadex or is a-dex the only way to go?

imo if your gonna use an AI run it during the cycle..limit the conversion of test to estrogen from the beginning.. if your not running an AI and symptoms pop up i dont think starting an AI then is the best choice.. the circulating estrogen causing the problem is already there.. so at that point you would want to keep whats there from binding to the receptors in the breast..nolvadex would then be the drug of choice..
    so i recommend running an AI during the cycle and if problems still pop up use nolvadex.. if you dont run the AI during the cycle and problems pop up..same thing,,nolvadex

Thanks Mulciber - What AI would you run?

adex/ldex.. .25 ed

There are other AI's out there like exemestane. Never used it though. Also, I believe its reported that arimadex is easier on cholesterol profiles than letrozole . I've used adex and letro both worked fine but, I've found I don't need em so I don't take them. I do keep nolva on hand just in case. As mulciber stated the AI's won't do a thing for the estrogen circulating in your system.

Thread Information