Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    thebeast71 is offline Junior Member

Talking trenbolone enanthate

hi my names chris, im new to steroids ...i have done plenty of research and ask ppl i know that use steroids , but i just want a someone eles opinion.

im 6'1, im 260 LB.

i got a hold of some trenbolone enanthate . im take 1cc every 3 days, im on my first cycle, took my first shot 2day and felt fine and went to the gym. i was wonder if all the wierd physiological and shrinking of nuts and balding will still come in with the small doses im taking. In my reseach, alot of ppl had this happen to them but they were taking 200-400 ML a week.

i was also wondering if ill even see any difference from only 1cc every 3 days. i wanna get to a decent size but nothing to extreme. i plan on move to 2 or 3 cc on my 2nd cycle.

i plan on having a 8 week cycle. i dont know if this is too long for my first time?

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thebeast71 View Post
    hi my names chris, im new to steroids ...i have done plenty of research and ask ppl i know that use steroids , but i just want a someone eles opinion.

im 6'1, im 260 LB.

i got a hold of some trenbolone enanthate . im take 1cc every 3 days, im on my first cycle, took my first shot 2day and felt fine and went to the gym. i was wonder if all the wierd physiological and shrinking of nuts and balding will still come in with the small doses im taking. In my reseach, alot of ppl had this happen to them but they were taking 200-400 ML a week.

i was also wondering if ill even see any difference from only 1cc every 3 days. i wanna get to a decent size but nothing to extreme. i plan on move to 2 or 3 cc on my 2nd cycle.

i plan on having a 8 week cycle. i dont know if this is too long for my first time?
    So your only taking tren then, nothing else with it?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    ^^^^^^ that was gonna be my first question..

got to ask... whats your plan for pct

also,how old are you

nothing just the TE by its self, because i was told nothing would happen after my cycle cuz im using a small amount. i told the dude i think ur supposed to add test to it.

all my reserch showed u have to take some kind of test with it...but the guy said somthin eles =/

and im 24
    Last edited by thebeast71; 12-06-2008 at 08:20 PM.

yes you should have.. also tren shouldnt be used for a beginner anyway..
    test only would have been the way to go and thats only if everything else in in check..
    diet,training,knowledge ect...

no, because i was told nothing would happen after my cycle cuz im using a small amount. i told the dude i think ur supposed to add test to it.
    Correct!! and tren isnt the sort of thing you wanna be taking for a first time, even more so when its on its own. I've done 11 cycles in total and not touched tren yet, but will be next cycle.
    I thought you said you had done your research m8?

Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    yes you should have.. also tren shouldnt be used for a beginner anyway..
    test only would have been the way to go and thats only if everything else in in check..
    diet,training,knowledge ect...
    Now you beat me to it

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    yea just bc people sell gear doesnt mean they know about it and apparently whoever sold you your gear doesnt know much tren is def not for first time users like mulciber said and test should definatly be used as well whats your pct? and just so you know you will prob shut down bad from a tren only cycle so i hope you thought about that too

dammit meateater you beat me to it

i have my training and diet in check.

i knew i should have takin somthing eles with it. what kind of test do u recommend?

i did do research, but the man i talk to convinced me my small dose wouldnt **** me up.

1 cc every 3 days..

you can do any test i prefer enanthate or cyp but its your call

you have pct set up?

if your going to run anything id say test enanthate .. forget the tren for now..
    hope you have all your bases covered..
    you have anti-e's and what you need for pct?

from the guy i talked to he said to just take it for 8 weeks then stay off for 4 weeks and that would be 1 cycle.

ill look in to trying and finding some text enanthate .

So Only 1 CC Every 2Days Will **** Me Up?
    Last edited by thebeast71; 12-06-2008 at 08:34 PM.

what.. no pct.... wow
    dont listen to that fool.. he will have you all screwed up
    stick around.. do some research on PCT and anti-e's..
    lots to know before you get into this game

from the guy i talked to he said to just take it for 8 weeks then stay off for 4 weeks and that would be 1 cycle.

ill look in to trying and finding some text enanthate.
    obviously you should not listen to this guy ever again and i thought you said youve done research if so why dont you have pct?

Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    what.. no pct.... wow
    dont listen to that fool.. he will have you all screwed up
    stick around.. do some research on PCT and anti-e's..
    lots to know before you get into this game
    lmao Keep trying!!

Theirs plenty of info here to look up m8. Like I said, I've never done tren b4 but I get everything I needed to know here. Just use the search button!!
    And like said, leave the tren alone and sort out some pct meds if you havent already?

i did have done alot of research i just threw it all out of the window when he told me my small dose would do anything (1cc). only the people so take alot or competing.

stick with the reaserch info next time instead of your supplie forget him and find a new supplier and heres what you do buy some test and some pct anti-e's and mail me the tren you have left over

i have my training and diet in check.

i knew i should have takin somthing eles with it. what kind of test do u recommend?

i did do research, but the man i talk to convinced me my small dose wouldnt **** me up.

1 cc every 3 days..

Hey brother,do you mean talking to someone for who is taking steroid is research ? And what if that guys himself does not know anything about the gears. Well if you have a good diet , exercise is good and start taking gears like your daily food yes you will have the size and all but it would be a shit in the end :- no stable gains, libido problem, ED problem, Low test problem and perhaps a life time Impotency are just some to name. You will talk to people "Hey i also used to have those nuts 5 years back...but i lost somehow". [/I][/B] Stick to this site and spend a week atleast and then i can say you have researched something.
    I learn a new thing everyday. Guys are great here.

Good Luck
    Last edited by bladerunner9; 12-06-2008 at 08:54 PM.

whats an anti-e, i havent seen any thing on that.

when i bought the stuff i was thinging all u do it work out and you get swoll...obviously i was WRONG.

im looking at PCT, im not gonna lie its confusing. how do ppl know how much test to use and how often..... and do you use it before, during and after?

from my what i know know a PCT, would be me taking test after my 6 week's of on the stuff.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Hi bro.
    6'1" and 260, what is your body fat%?
    How old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Hi bro.
    6'1" and 260, what is your body fat%?
    How old are you?
    id say 15-25% its been awhile since i got it checked, and im 24

yea you did no research at all and your supplier knows nothing first with test you need to decide which test youre going to take suspention, prop, enanthate , cyp, sus, id go with cyp or enanthate which you can shoot once a week but twice a week is better you need to figure out how much test youre going to take and split the dose into 2 as for pct novladex is prob your best bet at 20 mg a day for 4 weeks after completing your cycle some people like to wait 2 weeks bc the test will still be in your system but research all of this before you make any decidions i left out a lot bc im not going to type everything for you but def look into everyhting

serm/ai definition

SERM/AI Definition

pheednos pct.. basicly what i run but it explains alot of other things so good one to read.

Pheedno's PCT

Big
    id say 15-25% its been awhile since i got it checked, and im 24
    that means you are carrying somewhere between 26 and 65 lbs of fat, that's a wide range. you should consider getting it checked, if it's closer to the top estimate you may likely have estrogen related issues as well as blood pressure, cholesterol, and other problems.

this was written by doc holiday quite awhile ago..give you a good idea

Steroid Usage Basics For Beginers. 101

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simple guidelines and simple explanations for the simply newbie.

Esters:

You must understand esters. Esters are attached to AAS compounds. The ester acts as a kind of time releasing vehicle. Esters are broken down in the blood stream and thus the AAS compound is freed. “Long-acting” esters slowly break down, and “fast-acting” esters break down more rapidly. Half-life describes this occurrence.

Ex: If a compound has a half-life of 3-4 days it’s generally a long acting ester since what this means is that it takes 3-4 days for the ester to have been broken down completely and now the test levels can only be “flushed” from the blood. Therefore shots are required every 3-4 days to keep the compound levels constant within the blood.

Common Ester names in no particular order:

· Enanthate
    · Cypionate
    · Decanoate
    · Phenylpropionate
    · Propionate
    · Isocaproate

There are blends, or mixtures of tests each with their own ester. These are mutli-esterified. An example is Sustanon 250..

Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular Axis (HPTA):

Secondly you must understand the Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular Axis and the affect Anabolic Androgenic steroids has on your HPTA. The use of AAS has a negative affect on your HPTA, which I’ll put in simple terms. For a detailed explanation see the following link:
    http://www.xtrememass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=407

The body is always looking to establish homeostasis, a balance in the body. Upon the introduction of AAS to the body, you begin to reduce your own production. Some AAS compounds are harsher to your HPTA and shut your natural production down hard. A rebound from this shutdown is taxing on the body upon discontinuing use of AAS. Other compounds must be used to help the body return to homeostasis.

The compounds that are harsh on your HPTA will also be harsh on your libido; your sexual drive, and for men can result in a limp penis.
    Such compounds that are harsh on the HPTA are:
    Trenbolone (fina)
    Deca -Durabolin

It is therefore, advisable for at least the sakes of sex, to keep Testosterone as a base for any AAS cycle.

Testosterone as a base:

There are limits to the length of cycle use. When you being AAS use, it takes time for the body to “swap” its natural testosterone with the synthetic compound. The times vary with the particular ester used. However a short AAS cycle will most likely only result in a shut down of HPTA and not leave the body exposed to the synthetic testosterone long enough for positive gains. Too long of a cycle, and your suppressed HPTA will have a harder time recovering.

Further, the body can develop more or less immunities to AAS on cycles ran too long and cycles ran at too high of a dose.
    Secondly, the body has limits for how much it can grow. A longer, higher dosed cycle will not be more effective simply because of the body’s tolerance and limited ability to grow.

My own guideline for a first and second time user is any cycle ran less than 8 weeks is too short; any cycle ran longer than 15 weeks is excessive. 10-14 weeks is a good range for a first and second time user.

Estrogen:

Estrogen levels will be elevated during the use of AAS. Remember Homeostasis. Application of either anti-estrogen or anti-aromatizer.

Anti-Estrogen V. Anti-Aromatizer?

The body has AS receptors and estrogen receptors. Your goal in using AAS is to flood the AS receptors. Your goal is not to flood the estrogen receptors.

How an anti-estrogen works is that it attaches itself to the estrogen receptors so that estrogen will not. Therefore the estrogen remains free floating in your blood stream but unable to leech onto the receptors and take action.

How and anti-aromatizer works is that it prevents the aromatization of steroids. It prevents the compounds conversion into estrogen. This however has the ability to weaken the effect of the steroid compound.

Zero estrogen is not desirable. Some estrogen is necessary, but too much can cause complications such as gynocomastia (man boobies) and water retention to name a few.

Common side effects while on Anabolic Steroids :

Users may experience a number of side effects due to increased synthetic testosterone levels as well as due to increased estrogen levels.

· Cardiovascular complications: High blood pressure can result from use of AAS and with heart problems should seek medical consultation. Combined water/sodium retention and the fact that steroids actually can elevate the cholesterol and triglyceride levels gives explanation to this condition. It is also why some athletes experience a reduction in stamina.
    · Acne may result from AAS use, but can be combated a number of ways that should be researched.
    · Aggression may also increase while on AAS, however some experience this aggression during high exertion activities, and will otherwise feel somewhat lethargic. Feelings of lethargy, sleepiness throughout the day while on AAS may result. This will be largely affected by the amount of physical activity performed throughout the day.
    · Hair loss on the scalp can occur. This condition, as with the others, is dependent on the individual. Certain individuals predisposed to premature hair loss may be at a greater risk for this side effect.
    · Hair gain, or activation of hair follicles on the body may also occur. Hair follicles on the chest, back, arms and other places may be stimulated.
    · Certain steroids are I 7-alpha alky-lated and are toxic to the liver. It is important to note this and limit intake of foods and beverages that will also be strenuous on the liver.
    · As previously noted, AAS use will result in a reduced testosterone production, a decreased spermatogenesis, and in some cases testicular atrophy. The degree of suppression depends on the duration of the steroid intake, the administered steroid, and the dosage of the steroid
    · Most steroids cause a water and electrolyte imbalance in the body This results in an increased storage of water and sodium which further results in a swelling of tissue (edema)
    · Gastrointestinal symptoms such as epigastric fullness, diarrhea, nausea or even vomiting may result and are associated solely with the use of oral, I 7-alpha alkylated steroids. The oral compounds can be administered with food to reduce these side effects.
    · Feminization may result in males if estrogen levels are not kept in check. The most popular feminization side effect of estrogen is gynocomastia.
    · Females may experience masculinization effects.
    · Kidney complications: The kidneys are under more strain during steroid intake. They are involved in the filtration and excretion of toxic by-products. A high blood pressure as well as variations in the water and electrolyte balance of the body can lead to long-term changes in the kidney's function.

There may be more side effects not listed. All side effects should be researched and understood. There are ways to alleviate some of the symptoms. Remedies and counter-actions should be researched before use of AAS.

What happens at the end of a cycle:

So now the steroids are leaving your body, and overall testosterone levels are dropping. Estrogen is still free floating in the bloodstream. You HPTA is under stimulated. Your body is not in balance and your muscle gains are being threatened to catabolism. Estrogen is catabolic, and since your test levels are not yet recovered the estrogen levels must be put into check all while trying to get your HPTA back as quickly as possible. This is done by some form of Post Cycle Therapy .

Why the body enters a state of catabolism after a cycles end:

The catabolic state is caused by low levels of testosterone combined with high levels of cortisol and estrogen. As said before, some of the androgens you take while on steroids will be converted to estrogen as your body attempts to balance itself out. After your external souce of androgens is stopped (once the cycle ends) your body still has all that extra estrogen and cortisol still floating around.

Along with gyno, high levels of estrogen can also lead to increased fat storage and the catabolism of lean muscle mass. I will not explain the details as to why estrogen can cause catabolism of lean muscle.

Cortisol is hormone, now being called a stress hormone. It is an adrenal hormone that is secreted when the body undergoes physical or psychological stress. Obviously when you take steroids you are putting your body through stress. When cortisol is secreted, it causes a breakdown of muscle protein, leading to release of amino acids (the "building blocks" of protein) into the bloodstream. It does this to raise blood sugar levels to help the brain. However we are not trying to help our brains, we’re meat heads and want bigger muscles, so cortisol does not work in our favor.

We can keep the estrogen catabolism in check by using anti-estrogens.
    We can keep the cortisol catabolism in check by consuming superfluous levels of protein and calories.

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT):

An anti-estrogen is needed upon the completion of your cycle for sure. With all that free floating estrogen you need to prevent the estrogen from attaching to your receptors and causing their damage. The wrath of estrogen in the aftermath of a cycle is referred to a back lashing of estrogen.

You also need something to help stimulate your HPTA. Something needs to be done about your own testosterone production to combat catabolism, to restore libido and avoid depression.

A very successful compound to stimulate the HPTA is Clomid. Clomid stimulates the hypophysis to release more gonadotropin so that a faster and higher release of FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) and LH (luteinizing hormone) occurs. This results in an elevated endogenous (body's own) testosterone level. Sorry I threw some mighty big words out there.

A good PCT combo is Nolvadex and Clomid. Nolvadex is an anti-estrogen.

Typical of a Nolvadex and Clomid PCT is as such:

Day1 300mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
    Day 2-11 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
    Day12-21 50mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex

Timing the PCT correctly:

Back to applying the concept of Esters. Compounds bound to long acting esters require a longer waiting period for PCT to be administered. Likewise, compounds bound to short acting esters require a shorter waiting period for PCT to be administered.

Steroid.....Time After Administration.....Clomid Length

Anadrol50/Anapolan50.......8-12 hours.....3 weeks
    Deca Durobolan................3 weeks........4 weeks
    Dianabol .........................4-8 hours.......3 weeks
    Equipoise ........................17-21 days.....3 weeks
    Finajet/Trenbolone............3 days...........3 weeks
    Primobolan Depot..............10-14 days.....2 weeks
    Sustanon.........................3 weeks........3 weeks
    Test Cypionate.................2 weeks........3 weeks
    Test Enthenate/Testoviron ..2 weeks........3 weeks
    Test Propionate.................3 days..........3 weeks
    Test Suspension................4-8 hours......2 weeks
    Winstrol ...........................8-12 hours.....2 weeks

Nutrition and Sleep:

Calorie levels must be increased during AAS use. For the body to grow it needs fuel and since it is growing at an incredible rate you will consume an incredible amount of food. At least you should. Adequate calorie levels for a bulking cycle should be between 4,500 and 5,500 depending on the individual’s size. Calories must also be slightly increased during PCT to help counter the cortisol reactions.

When you sleep you grow. Simple as that. Your muscles are relaxed and the body is in a state of repair.

I want to end this with a few simple beginner cycles. These can be used as a reference, or a guide to building your own personal one. Keep in mind your goals should be reasonable as well as your dosages.

First timer cycles:

#1:
    Wk 1-10 Test Enanthate 400mg each week
    Wk 1-15 Nolvadex 20mg each day
    Wk 12-15 Clomid (dose using the guideline I listed above)
    *That is 14 days after last shot.

#2:
    Wk 1-10 Test Cypionate 400mg each week
    Wk 1-15 Nolvadex 20m each day
    Wk 12-15 Clomid

Second timer cycles:
    #1:
    Wk 1-13 Test Enanthate/Cypionate 400-500mg each week
    Wk 1-12 Equipoise 300-400mg each week
    Wk 1-18 Nolvadex 20mg each day
    Wk 15-18 Clomid
    *note the Equipoise ran 100mg less than the test also one week shorter

#2:
    Wk 1-11 Test Enanthate/Cypionate 400-500mg each week
    Wk 1-10 Deca Durabolin 300-400mg each week
    Wk 1-16 Nolvadex 20mg each day
    Wk 13-16 Clomid
    *note the Deca Durabolin ran 100mg less than the test and also one week shorter

#3:
    Wk 1-10 Sustanon 250 500mg each week
    Wk 2-10 Anavar 35mg each day
    Wk 1-16 Nolvadex 20mg each day
    Wk 13-16 Clomid
    *That is 21 days after last shot.

I could go on and on, but all would have testosterone as a base.

1ml = 1cc
    1g = 1000mg
    1g = 1000000mcg

If a vial reads 250mg/ml that means it has 250mg per ml, and each ml is a cc. So if you withdraw 1cc and inject you are injecting 250mg.

The following is the amount (in grams) of testosterone per 100mg of finished compound.
    Testosterone Cypionate : 70mg
    Testosterone Decanoate: 65mg
    Testosterone Enantate: 72mg
    Testosterone Isocaproate: 75mg
    Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 69mg
    Testosterone Propionate : 84mg
    Testosterone Suspension : 100mg
    Testosterone Undecanoate: 63mg

What this gives you is the concentration that each esterfied testosterone compound has. So when the ester has been broken down in the body, that’s how much concentration is released into the blood stream. The higher the concentration does not necessarily mean a better compound.

I hope I covered all the basis pretty well. I wish I could credit all my sources, but I would just extend credit to everyone at MuscleSci. I did some outside reading, but I didn’t document like I should have.

I hope that Newbies read this and understand it. Best of luck for anyone doing research. Be safe.

A "cycle experience" thread on low/moderate dosages of AAS:
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin...0308#post750308

Disclaimer-ish:
    I want to state that this is something I put together as a starting place. It is intended to be a thread for beginners, so that they can get an easy grasp on using AAS. It is not law. There may be said information that is incorrect. I am ever updating it for corrections. This is merely a starting point at most. There are many things to learn that should sprout from reading this thread.

I was a 20yr old college student when I wrote this.

DocHoliday

yall do realise im only taking TWO cc's a week?

im looking at cycles and there like 3 or 4 diffrence thing there taking...isent that alot of money to get all the stuff?
    money is not an issuse for me btw
    Last edited by thebeast71; 12-06-2008 at 09:18 PM.

yeah.. you do realize you will still be shut down and also there are some possible negative sides you may have to deal with.. hoping you will understand this stuff,know what to look for and how to combat it if it should happen.. and getting your natural test production started once you stop IS fairly important...
    Last edited by Mulciber; 12-06-2008 at 09:24 PM.

im just not going to take it any more..lol

im going to look in to test enan

still gonna need anti-e's and pct bro.. all thats not just because you were using tren

Ok... so don't just stop it and start taking T. Enanthate . Stop it, proper PCT and then go for next proper cycle.

after only 1 shot? ****..lol

Read the rules before you post again please.
    Big

nah dont worry about it after 1 shot.. just get it together and know what your doing before you start the test

Read the rules before you post again please.
    Big

whoopsy.... lol
    cant ask for sources brutha

my badz O.o. i just read a post where i guy got banned for asking where to buy someshit to...wasent thinking..

Big
    No worries bro we were all new here at some point.

what would be a good cycle for Testosterone Enanthate .

and test is fine to take by it self with a PCT.

test only is the best choice for a first run imo.. hell i still throw one in here and there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information