ttshibby is offline New Member

Please Help with cycle, new to forum.

First of all I am glad to find this site, I have read for hours and hours and just seem to be runnning in Circles....I would appreciate any advise becuase i believe that i am being led astray by my supplier. Mostly because i have had 3 cycles and he said there was no need for a PCT and that he has never ran them.

My First Cycle, was simply Winstrol ... and easy as that

2nd cycle was dbol for 3 weeks, followed by Sust 250 @ 400mg wk for 12 weeks

3rd cycle was test prop for 8 weeks with tren .

No pcts ever and now my sex drive is nil. but that will be posted in the other forum.

I am 28yrs old am 5'8 weigh 173 an have a bf of 17-20%

I basically, want to cycle for up to 3 mths for my best lean gains, i dont want to bulk but rather loose fat and gain muscle, more focused on loosing fat.

I do have 30ml of test prop left so id like to incorporate that if possible.

This is what im thinking. but please direct me as i am no expert.

week 1-5 DBOL 10 mg/day
    week 3-12 Test p 100mg eod
    week 10-14 Winny cap 75mg ed
    week 12-16 novadex 20 mg ed
    week 12-16 clomid 20 mg ed
    week 12-16 hgc 500 iu week

Now please feel free to rip this apart, the only thing is i have 30ml of test prop on hand.
    I dont know if there is something better for me than Dbol? use more prop instead??? I dont know.
    Should I add a long ester like sust 250 into this and take others out?
    Please help with the dosages as well according to my size.
    I appreciate any help I can get.
    Once i figure this out ill go to the pct forum to get that straight.

Thanks everyone.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    week 1-5 DBOL 10 mg/day
    week 3-12 Test p 100mg eod
    week 10-14 Winny cap 75mg ed
    week 12-16 novadex 20 mg ed
    week 12-16 clomid 20 mg ed
    week 12-16 hgc 500 iu week
    needs alot of work..starting prop week 3
    your starting pct when your still running the winny and hcg right through pct

Ok Thanks,

When should I start the Prop, week 5? no overlap? And from what i have been reading is that hgc can be used during and after cycles. Ill worry about the PCT's once i get a good cycle established. Otherwise ill likly get people mad here.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    nah man you would start prop from the beginning..
    dont worry about the hcg and pct would start 3 days after the prop..
    spend some time learning all you can before you decide to run anything..

dudcki27 is offline New Member
    If you don't want to bulk why are you using dbol ? I know your only using 10mg a day wich is useless and a waste of money. If you want to kick start your cycle to get some quick strength try using tbol instead. No gyno no bloat and can be used for cutting and bulking. I would use at least 20-30mg twice a day for four weeks and I would also use injectable winny instead of oral. To many oral in one cycle is no good for liver. You should also get some liv52 or organ shield for liver support.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    How long ago were the last cycles?
    If you have run 3 cycles with no pct and you now have no sex drive, there are issues you need to address before you consider a cycle. You should get bloodwork and see where your levels are, and personally I would run a pct now, then give time to recover fully back to normal levels before considering a cycle. If you cycle now you will likely exacerbate the situation.
    Additionally, your stats are not where you should be naturally before a first cycle, much less where you should be after cycling. You need to address diet and training issues before you consider steroids as well, you can not replace proper diet and training with chemical supplementation.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    [B]
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    If you have run 3 cycles with no pct and you now have no sex drive, there are issues you need to address before you consider a cycle. You should get bloodwork and see where your levels are, and personally I would run a pct now, then give time to recover fully back to normal levels before considering a cycle. If you cycle now you will likely exacerbate the situation.
    Additionally, your stats are not where you should be naturally before a first cycle, much less where you should be after cycling. You need to address diet and training issues before you consider steroids as well, you can not replace proper diet and training with chemical supplementation.
    X2. spot on once again

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I agree with BIG on this one, I would also like to add that your BF is to high to start cycling and this needs to be addressed before any cycle is designed and implemented.

muhammad1185 is offline Associate Member
    bro dont cycle, youll be plain stupid if you did, do a 4 week intense pct now, with some hcg , get some tests done.

then take time off before you even think about cycling. 3 cycles with no pct? what world you living on bruv?

Hello, Thanks for all the advise.
    If I would have known that i really needed pcts i would have, trust me. I only know one person that uses, and he had competed and seems very knowledable form what i could have seen. He Told me not to bother with PCTs, to run winstrola the end of a ccycle instead and keep training. I can help this as the only info on pcts were out of magazines i read. I now founf your site and everybody runs them.

As FAr as my last cycles, the last one ended last March,. A long time ago. I thaught if use test now it would help my sex drive out. as well as following a pct after. lol erection is no problem, its just like my girlfriend dosent seem to turn me on.... lol Im not sure if this is loss of sex drive but it started after my last cycle.

As far as Diet and Training there is no problem there, I kill my diet all summer and always maintain it while traininig hard. During the summers i dont train very often 1 time week, but every winter i hit it hard for 6 mths every day.

I know my BF is above advisable levels, but im just using a tanita scale to get the reading and i seriously think that i cant get much lower than 17% I always have been above that. I dont look fat and have a partial 6 pack visible. Just not ripped like most of you die hards. I always have a strict diet while i cycle and also do 30-60 min cardio daily.
    Still never ventured below 17%

As for PCTs, what do you guys think i should get id like to order and if anyone can point me to where i can get some in Canada without border jumping please pm. id appreciate it.

I have found a few i sites but have no clue if i can trust them.arr. seems to be out of stock a few things. I really wanted Aromasin to use in my pct after reading the stickys, but its fricken epensive!!!! 2 bills for 15 pills????

Well I hope I gave you all the info you needed. please help steer me in the right direction

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttshibby View Post
    Hello, Thanks for all the advise.
    If I would have known that i really needed pcts i would have, trust me. I only know one person that uses, and he had competed and seems very knowledable form what i could have seen. He Told me not to bother with PCTs, to run winstrola the end of a ccycle instead and keep training. I can help this as the only info on pcts were out of magazines i read. I now founf your site and everybody runs them.

As FAr as my last cycles, the last one ended last March,. A long time ago. I thaught if use test now it would help my sex drive out. as well as following a pct after. lol erection is no problem, its just like my girlfriend dosent seem to turn me on.... lol Im not sure if this is loss of sex drive but it started after my last cycle. So you thought adding an artificial test would help your sex drive? It will while you're on, but once you come off you will be that much more suppressed and by the sound of it, you are aleady hurting in that area... Get bloodwork, run an aggressive pct, get bloodwork again, then if your test levels are back to normal, consider cycling

As far as Diet and Training there is no problem there, I kill my diet all summer and always maintain it while traininig hard. During the summers i dont train very often 1 time week, but every winter i hit it hard for 6 mths every day.WTF??? Why would you work hard for 6 months and let yourself go the other 6?

I know my BF is above advisable levels, but im just using a tanita scale to get the reading and i seriously think that i cant get much lower than 17% I always have been above that. I dont look fat and have a partial 6 pack visible. Just not ripped like most of you die hards. I always have a strict diet while i cycle and also do 30-60 min cardio daily.
    Still never ventured below 17% Let'see your diet... If you've never been below 17% BF, I guarantee you there are modifications that need to be made

As for PCTs, what do you guys think i should get id like to order and if anyone can point me to where i can get some in Canada without border jumping please pm. id appreciate it.You cannot ask for sources in the open forum

I have found a few i sites but have no clue if i can trust them.arr. seems to be out of stock a few things. I really wanted Aromasin to use in my pct after reading the stickys, but its fricken epensive!!!! 2 bills for 15 pills????

Well I hope I gave you all the info you needed. please help steer me in the right direction

Thread Information