SilverTest is offline Senior Member

kick in questions

hey guys ,

I know that test E kicks in mostly at week 4 or 5 ..etc

But at what dose ? does the dose lengthen or decrease the kick in time ??

if one is doing 250 mg per week , another is doing 500 mg per week , they both kick in at the same time ??

second , i know that when we say kick in , we mean the mass and strength gains mostly , but when does the sex drive and energy kicks in ??

do you wake up one morning horny as hell , or does it come gradually ?
    is it a sudden surge in energy and libido , or it builds up over the weeks .

Thanks guys.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    got to understand the half life of the hormone.. this will help a little.. its about frontloading but you will get the point..

When will my "GEAR" kick in & frontloading explained...NOW READ IT!

Chris1980 is offline New Member
    is this you'r first cycle with test or what ??? 250 or 500 kicks in at the same time. peoples do have difrent opinions about the dose 250mg or 500mg a week.. this depends on you. i am down for 250mg a week on the first cycle. and then bump it up to 500mg on you'r second cycle. the board do not agree to this. them all say 500mg i think. the sex drive kicks in after 2-3 weeks. but again we all react difrent to it. yes you kan wake up horny as hell.

ok when the energy and sex drive does kick in , how do feel it , is it gradual or sudden ?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    gradual

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    It doesnt matter what amount your injecting weather 250mgs or 500mgs per week, it will still take 5 weeks for test E to be running at peak because of the ester attached and half life

hey thanks marcus and mulciber ur always answering me thanks guys.

Fire Man is offline Junior Member
    With test e the sex drive and you start getting horny in about a week. You wake up wid a bonner and start getting really horny and start thinkin about sex every possible second and it just getts better. Then about 4 weeks you start getting crazy pumps at the gym and your strengh starts going up from then on.

well i'm 3 weeks in and i dont feel anything at all , and the stuff that i am injecting is 100% pharmaceutical grade , i buy them from the pharmacy . I dont feel anything AT ALL , no sex drive no energy no nothing.any explanation for this ?

the test i am using is the legit german schering, i'm paying 10 $ for every one of them damnit and i still dont feel anything its getting annoying.
    Last edited by SilverTest; 12-09-2008 at 04:26 AM.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest View Post
    well i'm 3 weeks in and i dont feel anything at all , and the stuff that i am injecting is 100% pharmaceutical grade , i buy them from the pharmacy . I dont feel anything AT ALL , no sex drive no energy no nothing.any explanation for this ?

the test i am using is the legit german schering, i'm paying 10 $ for every one of them damnit and i still dont feel anything its getting annoying.
    Kick in time will vary on the individual...by week 4-5 you'll be IN!

hehe hope so man , is it common for you guys to NOT feel ANYTHING at all until week 4 or 5 , i am talking again about sex drive and energy , not muscle mass and strength.

again ink i hope so bro cs i need an little edge the holidays are coming up and i need to be rollinggggg hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest;432***1
    hehe hope so man , is it common for you guys to NOT feel ANYTHING at all until week 4 or 5 , i am talking again about sex drive and energy , not muscle mass and strength.

again ink i hope so bro cs i need an little edge the holidays are coming up and i need to be rollinggggg hehehe
    I have a friend that swears he felt test E kick in after a week....I'm sure it was psycological only....I feel the longer esters in about 3 weeks....thats just me.

hummmmm..... i dont know man , i'm worried about this bro i want it to kick in so i can get on with my thing.

By the way another question , if estrogen is up a lot , can it screw the effects of test and make u feel tired , no sex drive , etc etc ............ cs i frontloaded the stuff and i think it wacked up my estrogen , maybe thats the reason i aint feeling it ?

my nips are a little bit itchy , little bit of bloat , but tired as hell , drag myself from bed , sex drive kind of low , lower then before the cycle began man thats really weird, plus sometimes i have what they call hot flashes and my face gets really red and i get really hot even in cold weather ,

what do you think?
    Last edited by SilverTest; 12-09-2008 at 05:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest View Post
    hummmmm..... i dont know man , i'm worried about this bro i want it to kick in so i can get on with my thing.

By the way another question , if estrogen is up a lot , can it screw the effects of test and make u feel tired , no sex drive , etc etc ............ cs i frontloaded the stuff and i think it wacked up my estrogen , maybe thats the reason i aint feeling it ?

my nips are a little bit itchy , little bit of bloat , but tired as hell , drag myself from bed , sex drive kind of low , lower then before the cycle began man thats really weird, plus sometimes i have what they call hot flashes and my face gets really red and i get really hot even in cold weather ,

what do you think?
    I use adex in situations like that.

shit , then i'm screwed . its the estrogen , i dont have access to adex , i only have access to proviron and nolva.

what are my options in this situation , i have already began to pop proviron at 75 mg a day ?

what can i do.

bump

Thread Information