deagoose is offline New Member

Finally almost done and need you guys!

Have been reading everythingggg I can get my hands on and Been putting this together for a while so would love to hear what you guys think. Pay special attention to the pct substances and start and end times as this is what has most confused me!

This is my second cycle. Age 29, 6'1, 190lbs, prob around 9% body fat.

HGH 4 IU per day(split into two 2IU shots daily) through cycle and past
    test E. at 500mg per week for weeks 1-12
    Dbol tabs at 30mg per day for weeks 1-5
    Avodart before/during/after cycle to prevent DHT convesion and hair loss at .5mg per day
    2% Nizoral shampoo
    Liquid letro at .25 mg every day to reduce bloat and control estrogen levels for weeks 1-13
    Nolvadex 20mg every day weeks 14-20
    Aromasin 25mg every day for weeks 14-20

Here are few issues where I’m confused.
    1. I’ve read you should start nolvadex and aromasin the day you stop the letro. I have also read that you should wait two weeks after your last Test. shot to start the nolvadex and aromasin. So what should I do? Should I continue running Letro for two weeks after my last Test shot then switch over to the Nolvadex and Aromasin?
    2. Should I take HCG for this cycle, as I have some on hand. IF so, should I go with 500iu’s of HCG every day for the last 4 weeks of the cycle-weeks 9-12? And I am under the assumption that I should be using Nolvadex with HCG instead of the letro that I already plan on being on. This is very confusing stuff. Please help with details such as what to use and exactly when I should start and end each.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    1) yes.

2)its fine if you want to run the hcg , just always have nolvadex on hand

would you reccomend running hcg as a precautionary measure or just if i feel my boys sneaking away? Any other thoughts to this cycle? Bad, good, should I tweak it?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    looks fine.. can run the hcg if you want.. i like to use it a few times a week during cycle..could use it a couple weeks in the middle then at the end..up to you

isn't it reccomended to be taking nolvadex while running hcg ? So If i'm taking letro during cycle would that be sufficient enough until I start using the nolvadex during pct?
    Also as this is going to be a predominantly bulking cycle (with a little emphasis on cutting a bit toward the end) does anyone have any suggestions on a lifting plan to fit well with this? So many to choose from any advice would make my life so much easier.

Any lifting plans you guys reccomend? Have read everything, but so confused on which to pick. Want to gain some solid mass, with a little extra work on chest.

Thread Information