gym_rat_jason is offline Associate Member

Can anyone tell me whhy?

Hi guys watsup. Am currently running a cycle of 1000mgs of test e and 100mg of tren A ED. Also using proviron 200mg/day with .25mg of Arminidex EOD. With DNP . 500mgs a day. Now prob is i feel veryy F**kin cold when in the gym. Its so cold i cant train propely. During sleep time. I feel ****ing hot and when i turn on the fan and aimed it at myslef, i feel like i am freezin. Now the moment i off the fan, i feel like in the dessert sucks man can anyone tell me what the hell is wrong wit me??

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    first off please tell me your not running 1000mg of test e ED

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Your running dnp aswell? What are your stats?

gotta be the dnp . because of what its doing to your BMR your core temperature is probably playing with your perception of hot and cold in what ever environment your in at any given time. It could also be the tren alone or in conjuction with the dnp. As you probably already know alot of people report night sweats with both compounds. If you haven't already read sv-1's post on dnp, there might be some answers in there that could help you diagnose. Good luck

VR4
    VR4 is offline Associate Member
    Tren and DNP and your complaining about your temperature?
    Come on man...

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    first off please tell me your not running 1000mg of test e ED
    Why the hell would i be injecting something everything with an enanthate esther

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by gym_rat_jason View Post
    why would you use DNP and tren , why would you use DNP at all? I would never touch the stuff! I'd recommend drop it straight away, and lower your test by half, and let tren do all the work

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    1000mg ed? i hope not..

thats a serious combo you have. it also sounds like you didn't research very much which leads me to believe even further that you don't need 1g test/ 700mg tren ..

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    i don't know, but i looks like you wrote that you were running 1000mg of test and 100mg of tren ED, so i take it that you are running 1000mg of test/wk and 700mg of tren/wk right?

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    i don't know, but i looks like you wrote that you were running 1000mg of test and 100mg of tren ED, so i take it that you are running 1000mg of test/wk and 700mg of tren/wk right?
    YUppies U got it right. Ok my buddy told me something which i tot could be the one and only possible reason. It could be my lower than normal T-3 levels now after going off Cytomel cold-turkey style a week plus ago. That's affecting my core body temp. Makes sense to me What do u guys think?? And that heat that that i experience at night would be from the tren and DNP .
    Last edited by gym_rat_jason; 12-07-2008 at 11:48 PM.

PingPang is offline Associate Member
    no one can afford to run 1000mg of test e Everyday guys....

dudcki27 is offline New Member
    When I run Tren I just go with 250mg of Test a week. You don't need more than that cause Tren is so strong so don't waste your money. And me and several people I know have had anger, aggression and anti-social issues at high doses of test with Tren. We dropped the dose and it went away.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    YUppies U got it right. Ok my buddy told me something which i tot could be the one and only possible reason. It could be my lower than normal T-3 levels now after going off Cytomel cold-turkey style a week plus ago. That's affecting my core body temp. Makes sense to me What do u guys think?? And that heat that that i experience at night would be from the tren and DNP.
    You're not supposed to go off T3 "cold turkey" style. The dosage should be tapered off.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member

Angry

It could be my lower than normal T-3 levels now after going off Cytomel cold-turkey style a week ago.
    WOW! Cytomel is serious stuff and should be used properly. If you are using the same carelessness with your dnp you are going to do a lot of damage.

Quote Originally Posted by PingPang View Post
    Well, u can if u r living in Asia. Thailand sells Testoviron cheaper than UG gears LOL

higherdesire is offline Banned
    BUT...why in the hell would you be running somehting everyday with an enanthate ester, I think I got that right from your previous post ya?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by PingPang View Post
    definitely not true...

it could be your t3, but the dnp and tren could play into it as well. definitely make sure you are running the dnp correctly; it seems like some serious stuff.

Anyone can do as they please, its your body not mine or anyone elses. But please consider the health consequences of using DNP , T3, and Tren on top of a G of test each day. Your core body temp is probably high enough to cook a pot roast if you snuggled up with it for a nap. If you could even sleep to begin with. I'm not writing with any intent on flaming you. Thats not it at all. I'm just blown away by the gear load and dosages. good luck

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its not that expensive if you run test e 400. 2.5ml shots a vial would last 4 days. I think people spend alot more money on HGH than that would cost.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    That cycle is the worst designed ive seen for a long time, who in the hell told you use dnp at that dose or infact at any dose. You lucky you just going hot and cold and your heart is still beating........suicide

Thread Information