Hellz0wnzJ00 is offline New Member

Winstrol with or after cycle? (cycle advice)

I started a 8 week cycle of Test E(275mg/ml) and Tren (100mg/ml) today. I have 40ml of Winstrol (100mg/ml) I was wondering if I should take it while taking the Test e and tren or if I should take it at the end of my cycle and if I should inject or drink it.

I'm 5' 10" 165lbs. This is my second cycle, my first was sus 250 and deca . My overall goal is to get around 185/190 lean and cut. I was told buy a friend to take 3 shots a week of:

Mon - 2cc/test and 1cc/tren (550mg test and 100mg tren)
    Wed - 1cc/tren (100mg tren)
    Fri - 2cc/test and 1 cc/tren (550mg test and 100mg tren)

I don't know a lot about this stuff but does that seem to be too high of dosage? I was looking at other cycle and it seems high to me. If so, please give me feed back on what to take for my goal; supply is not an issue. Also, if I should add the winny during or after cycle. As for now I have 30 pills of clomid for PCT.

Thanks.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Man whats your diet looking like. I would get your diet on point as that is you main issue. You could easily get to 185/190 WITHOUT juice. And that is too much for someone your size over a gram of test under 220 is a joke! And what kind of ester is that tren E or A???

You'll need more than clomid for PCT. Not the smartest of choices to start without the the knowledge before hand.

Here is a good thread from our friendly Enforcer: If you're over 5'10" and under 170lbs read this...

Good starting point for you: UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

The smart thing to do would be to just scrap the cycle till you get some knowledge on dieting and training. Drugs are not the answer to your lack of weight gain. diet is

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    so your taking 1100mg of test a week? on your second cycle? Im a Novice myself but I do think that is a bit high.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellz0wnzJ00 View Post

I don't know a lot about this stuff but does that seem to be too high of dosage? I was looking at other cycle and it seems high to me. If so, please give me feed back on what to take for my goal; supply is not an issue. Also, if I should add the winny during or after cycle. As for now I have 30 pills of clomid for PCT.

Thanks.
    dont know alot about this stuff and think the dose it high but yet you start the cycle.. ya know..... why

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    Here is a good thread from our friendly Enforcer: If you're over 5'10" and under 170lbs read this...
    Thanks Reed, I've been setting here trying to think of what to add, but this pretty much sums it up.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    dont know alot about this stuff and think the dose it high but yet you start the cycle.. ya know..... why
    have to agree there...

and with reed. 5'10 and only 165 after a cycle? i was that size in 10th grade!

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was 170lbs in 7th grade but whatever. That test dose is way to high bro. Try 1/2cc test and 1cc tren eod.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Hellz0wnzJ00 View Post
    I started a 8 week cycle of Test E(275mg/ml) and Tren (100mg/ml) today. I have 40ml of Winstrol (100mg/ml) I was wondering if I should take it while taking the Test e and tren or if I should take it at the end of my cycle and if I should inject or drink it.

I'm 5' 10" 165lbs. This is my second cycle, my first was sus 250 and deca . My overall goal is to get around 185/190 lean and cut. I was told buy a friend to take 3 shots a week of:

Mon - 2cc/test and 1cc/tren (550mg test and 100mg tren)
    Wed - 1cc/tren (100mg tren)
    Fri - 2cc/test and 1 cc/tren (550mg test and 100mg tren)

Thanks.
    Winstrol works real well with testosoterone and tren.
    I would use it with your cycle. oral or inject.

Ljavy17 is offline Associate Member
    start with test, 250 to 500mg a week. preffrerably 375mg a week I would say, If you take your winny while not on cycle, say bye to your sex life, that shit is crazy on your libido and sex. Take it in the last four weeks. Also I would not take tren , it makes some people crazy aggressive, I would take something like masteron maybe. Even though you want to gain weight and tren increases your apetite a loooot, <- first hand experience, went from 160 to 186 in about 7 weeks.

Hellz0wnzJ00 is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the advice guys. I just didn't really trust the advice I was getting from this kid. That why I came here to check everything. I've only done one shot so I can change everything now. And as for everyone talking shit about the size factor I was bigger but I got into a motorcycle accident and shattered my left shoulder so I lost 19lbs.

Thread Information