solid-d is offline Member

R u eagar to take next(planned) cycle?????

Time on=Time off, correct? Wrong...
    Time on=Time off + time it takes to reach you top potental.
    I, like most people here am eagar to start again, I ended a10 week cycle 11 weeks ago... But will not/am not going to jump right in another one, because I feel I can still get stronger before I do.. Im just finding where I am on my reps and weight I lift.. My plateu after getting 'off'...Not I am going to improve it with supplements, dieting, and the mental capability and will power I had to blast past where I leveled off after use... Gotta take it slow and strong...And not jump into to it again just because time on = time off.....Cause its not that... ITs time on = time off+ getting through the plateu after getting off..

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Yes , VERY!

solid-d is offline Member
    11 weeks ago, my cycle was deca300mg and test500mg for 10 weeks...My natural test production just started kicking in last week, because the deca shut me down so much... Now I got higher (natural)testosotne in my body, so now I can blast through were I leveled off after my cycle... As anxicious as I am to start another one, at the same time I feel good and great because I know whats in my short future, and I also know that I can increase my reps before I start...Its a great metal feeling pre cycle and trying to get through a plateu before the cycle..

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    i'd be lying if i said no... i have nothing planned and may never use again, but something inside always says i should.

Thread Information