Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bjohnson is offline Associate Member

Lowest dose oral for cutting

Does anyone know (ballpark) what the lowest dose of an oral, dbol , tbol or winny to keep you out of catabolism while running a large calorie deficit?

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why would you take dbol if you are trying to cut?

I included it because it happens to be one of the things i have

My question is what is the lowest dose of say DBOL ,(10mg, 15mg, 20mg) to keep you from burning muscle while dieting and cardioing? (remember, those are the keys to weightloss.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think a low dose of test would be a far better choice.

sure, but im not going to inject 150g of test twice a week. Not worth it to me, so back to the actual question. If you don't know the answer, thats cool neither do i, but please,the orals suck, and dbol sucks and why not some test are unnecassary. I aware of all those arguements, that being said...

I have read hear a zillion times that cardio and diet is the key to fatloss, i believe that. I also know that ALL aas will cut down on the muscle loss while cutting. Now say a guy didn't want to do a full cycle, didn't want to have to worry about sides or injecting said small amount but just wanted to minimize the muscle loss with an oral, tbol, dbol, or winny, what would the minimum amout be? (i know there is no definitive answer for this but ballpark) I know that 10mg of tbol ed isn't going to put on any size BUT WILL IT PREVENT SOME OF THE CATABOLISM? How about 15mg? Do you see where im going with this?
    Last edited by Bjohnson; 12-10-2008 at 04:28 PM.

Well you wont get alot of help with that poor of an attitude. I gave the best answer, you just dont like it. You will still need a pct with orals too even at low doses they are still supressive. Saying its not worth it to inject twice per week then taking orals every day makes no sense either.

I realise on this board we are taught that test is the correct answer to everything but it is not here. I want something mild to give me a mild result. Injecting and test are not mild.

If you use a low dose of test it would be mild.

Injecting and all the bs that goes with that is not even close to being worth it. I am not trying to get huge. Ill say it again, im not trying to get huge. How is say 15mg of tbol not way more mild than injecting yourself with a questionable substance twice a week.

Orals do actually work you know. So can we forget about the test? It isn't part of the question. Im not looking for the best possible solution to question with no parameters. Im looking for answer to my actual question which you obviously don't know so thanks, but anyone else?

How is say 15mg of tbol not way more mild than inject yourself with a questionable substance twice a week.
    How would injectables be any more questionable then orals? You are an idiot.

Yeah, cause a small dose of tbol for a month will realy tear your liver up. You're an idot.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjohnson View Post
    I realise on this board we are taught that test is the correct answer to everything but it is not here. I want something mild to give me a mild result. Injecting and test are not mild.
    YES it is at a low does and more so then the orals you posted.

everyone responds different to each compound. But if your looking to cut d-bol is out and i dont think t-bol is the right choice. Your best bet would be winny or car. 50mg a day would help you out greatly. But a low does of prop may even be the best choice.

I never said that it would. I never once mentioned liver toxicity. Test is a superior and better choice but you are afraid of needles so you rely on orals because you arent man enough to inject.

Okay, thanks G, an answer. So say i decided to go with winny at say 20? Will that have no effect at all? Is there a minimum dosage when it startes to work? I assume its a ramp up. 50 mg is way more that i want to take so if a low dose doesn't work at all, then i just won't do it but i find it difficult to believe that 10, 15, 20 does nothing in the way of anti catabolism.

Geez redz, how old are you? Let me guess, 23, 24?

Whoops, my bad, just checked out your profile, your just a jerk. I apologize. Your benz, lol.

bahrianite is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, cause a small dose of tbol for a month will realy tear your liver up. You're an idot.
    why are you just stuck on using an oral!!!i mean i you wanna cut then cut up properly and if you wanna bulk then bulk up properly!!dont try to do both at the same time bcoz it just does not happen!!!"red"" gave you good advise bcoz in the situation you want only test would be the right choice!!!

i think you really are afraid of pinning your self!!!n frankly speakin the only people i know who are afraid of pinning em selves are those who have never pinned!!!

bahrianite is offline Associate Member
    Okay, thanks G, an answer. So say i decided to go with winny at say 20? Will that have no effect at all? Is there a minimum dosage when it startes to work? I assume its a ramp up. 50 mg is way more that i want to take so if a low dose doesn't work at all, then i just won't do it but i find it difficult to believe that 10, 15, 20 does nothing in the way of anti catabolism.
    OMG you are not even willing to take 50 mg of winny!!!!damn now i know for sure who you are!!!!YOU THINK YOU ARE GONNA DIE IF YOU USED STEROIDS AND THOUGHT OH WELL I WOULD JUST USE VERY LITTLE DOSAGES AND BCOME A CHISSLED SET OF WALKING ABS AND SHOW OFF IN FRONT OF THE GIRLS!!!I am sure you have never even cycled in your life!!!!

Geez redz, how old are you? Let me guess, 23, 24?
    it says in my profile.....
    Whoops, my bad, just checked out your profile, your just a jerk. I apologize. Your benz, lol.
    I came here trying to help you so you might want to stop the crap comments. You are just a little fat ass who is scared of needles so you really shouldnt be talking anymore.

I don't know why i even bother. I know, its all about getting ripped and huge. I mean why sniff it when you can smoke it right? Be a man!

You shouldnt sniff or snort anything. Injecting steroids is in no way more dangerous than oral steroids .

You are the one who didn't want to answer my actual question but really wanted to post anyway and then got snarky, but i forgive you.

Blog Entries
    In a male 20mg a day will do so little or nothing at all. My wife has run more then that.

Were is that cut off at what does. That all depends on the person who is taking it. Some people respond to low does and others need a higher one.

50mg day a winny is a very low does. I would not even wast my time with anything less. Now is it going to help keep you from going catabo yes. But there will be better results with the proper diet alone.

^^I`m sure you will last a long time around here pissing people off and talking about things you know nothing about.

You think 50 is a low dose? Ive never ran itself but i thought 50 was a descent dose. I will have to do a bit more reading on that

I dont know why this guy is asking for help when he basically tells everyone he know everything and listens to nothing anyone here says. He is dead set on taking a womens dose because he has the same size balls as a women.

Last time i checked this was america, you are issing me off by the way but i really don't feel like i need to caution you about it. And if i get banned for speaking my mind well, i don't really wanna be here anyway then. But damn, there is no other place on the whole internet to go.

Blog Entries
    Easy Redz.

Lol, wow man, name calling and shit. You have quite a mind.

Blog Entries
    Last time i checked this was america, you are issing me off by the way but i really don't really like i need to caution you about it. And if i get banned for speaking my mind well, i don't really wanna be here anyway then. But damn, there is no other place on the whole internet to go.
    Care full what you wish for.

You know what i say. Just go off and do what you want because obviously you are too stubborn to listen to advice. Why ask if you aren't willing to accept it.

Its not wish my man, but if i am going to have someone theaten to get me banned because they don't like what i say, then what kind of place is this? He's the one getting all upset.

Last time i checked this was america, you are issing me off by the way but i really don't feel like i need to caution you about it. And if i get banned for speaking my mind well, i don't really wanna be here anyway then. But damn, there is no other place on the whole internet to go.
    I say someone just gives him what he wishes for.

I didn't ask about test. G undestands that. I didn't ask what you thing the best aas to take during a cutting cycle is. I asked what is the mimimun dose of certain orals is to cut down on catabolism while losing weight. If you don't want to answer the question, then don't.

Blog Entries
    Its not wish my man, but if i am going to have someone theaten to get me banned because they don't like what i say, then what kind of place is this? He's the one getting all upset.
    I agree he is getting a little out of line. But so are you and being cocky.

I get called names and am threatened with banishment because i don't want to shoot test? Are you guys completely out of your minds?
    Last edited by Bjohnson; 12-10-2008 at 05:14 PM.

Well, ill give you that but if i gotta choose between childish and cocky, cocky wins every time.

Lets just agree to dissagree, I apoligize.

That works for me. I apoligize too.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Why can't you just run a cutting a cycle, people do that because it works best that way. your unorthadox way of trying to do it is already posing problems. If you do find, through trial and error the right dose, how long are you going for? will you need a PCT?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information