Jimmy Crack Corn is offline New Member

great, i got freakin' gyno

I've never been prone to it, but it finally cought up w/ me. classic bread & butter bulk cycle of d-bol, test & deca . a planned 10 wk run. I was going to start running my nolva toward the end of my cycle, like I had done before, then following through to the clomid for pct as usual, however luck would have it, while I was out of town I had the nipply feeling, I just figured oh well I'll start up my nolva as soon as i get home in a few days, by the time I got home to my nolva, a small lump became noticable under my right nipple. I ran nolva at 60 mgs the first 3 days, & now on my 4th day reducing to 40 mgs, I have also cut the cycle off as i was on my 8th week anyway. the gyno nippilyness has subsided, my question here is will the nolva stop the lump from growing ? ( it doesn't seem to be getting any larger ) & if so, will it ever go away in time ?
    I know letro will reverse the lump, but i don't have any on hand right now, i can order some, but i've heard that nolva sometimes does the trick as well.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    and I don't care
    my master's gone away..... lol

id keep on the nolvadex .. imo thats the best option.. but id get some letro anyway.. just in case..id throw everything at it ...

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    letro works wonders

yeah, i think i'll go ahead & get some letro on order.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    and I don't care
    my master's gone away..... lol

id keep on the nolvadex.. imo thats the best option.. but id get some letro anyway.. just in case..id throw everything at it ...
    I thought it was a no no to run nolva and deca together???

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    hes not on cycle now he stopped.. but to be honest i really have no issue with nolvadex with 19-nor's..

really ? you can't run Nolva & Deca together ?
    That's the first I've ever heard of that.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    im runnin .25mg/ldex ed and 10mg nolva ed on cycle. I dont even wanna chance it,, i like my b cups the way they are thank you.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Crack Corn View Post
    although some people dont have any issue with it, running nolva while using a 19-nor can increase ones sensitivity to gyno.....Nova+19-nor=instant gyno for me...

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    like jstraw said, if you are sensitive to progesterone gyno then nolva + 19nor is a bad idea.

i would still get letro to hopefully get it to go away

I got some letro on order, but its gonna take a while to get here. Just curious to know if any one has ever had the small pea size gyno lump just go away on it's own after doing a standard PCT & then discontinuing the use of steroids .

burners is offline New Member
    Thats the cycle that got me. Mine didnt show up until months later or at least it didnt get bad until almost a year later. I was able to reduce the size with Nolva and recently it got bad on one side again so I went and had a mamograhm and ultrascan to be sure and yeah 100% its gyno.

This time I went letro and ran it at recommended dose for getting rid of gyno until bottle was gone and it did help but I still think for me the nolva did more. I have read different people r different. The letro did take the tenderness away.

You can still tell I have it on the left side slightly but its not gone completely. Im only worried when my chest grows more will it be more noticible or less.

Sorry if I didnt give you a hope story but everyone is different so who knows.

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    I had a gyno problem on my last cycle and letro did nothing for me. After running 2.5 mg per day for weeks (and also running arimidex at the same time) I had my estrogen tested and it was 211 (40-115 normal). I tried a different research chemical company, and still I notice no change. Kind of has me questioning the legitimacy of "research chemicals".

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Just curious to know if any one has ever had the small pea size gyno lump just go away on it's own after doing a standard PCT & then discontinuing the use of steroids.
    You're stuck with it unless you get surgery. Once there is a mass, you're past the point of no return.

come on you are only on the fourth (perhaps now on the 7th day from the date of post). Continue it. I once had the nipple but there was very small lump behind and it took about 15 or perhaps 17 day to go away and i was just on a constant dose of Nolva 20 mg.

richtries is offline Associate Member
    yeah i have friends who dissipated small lumps with nolva alone . . .

Thread Information