Luke is offline Associate Member

How long for the EQ to start working?

I've started my first shot 2 weeks ago, along with test. cyp. So far.. no results... should it be taking this long?

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    Yea EQ usually takes 4 weeks untill you start seeing results. You could have used test prop at the beginning if you are so anxious to start seeing results. Dont worry in a couple weeks you'll be blowing up..Good luck.
    Jens

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You should start feeling the awesome pumps developing in the gym this week. Mine took 2-3 weeks to come in. I also noticed the hot flashes and flu at about the 4th week.

DieselLeo is offline Junior Member
    Yea bro, it took me about 3 to 4 weeks then it kicked in good and hard man. You are going to like the effects

Luke is offline Associate Member
    Alrighty, I'll get ready for the results :-)
    Thanks for all your responses!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    BTW - I kicked the flu by giving into the power of NyQuil. I avoided it because I tend to just say no to drugs but the hot flashes from the flu were keeping me up. Running 100mg Eq EOD. After one serving and a good nights rest it was gone. I also supped 3 grams of vitamin C with my MultiVit (GNC UltraMega Gold). I hear some never get the flu though...

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i didn't really notice too much from eq at 600/week except for painful pumps, and slight vascularity, i didn't get the hunger everyone speaks of though...and it took about 4 weeks for these things to manifest...

ghstwrtr is offline Junior Member

At least 3 1/2 weeks for me....

I didn't feel anything for about 3 1/2 weeks....and that was only painful lower back pumps. I never even got any crazy pumps in the gym....every once in a while I'd get pumped. I did/doing 400mgs week for 10 weeks....in week 9....EQ only. Better than creatine but I'll add some test in the next time.

Peace

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I noticed nice results around week 7 when i cycled eq/test/winny. I was running eq 600mg week and test 600mg week for 10 weeks then wk10-13 i took 50mg winny ed and liked the gains but now that i know that, I have eq in my cycle again but gonna run it 12 or 15 weeks cause it took so long to kick in in my last cycle.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Cycling Prop/Fina/Eq right now, the prop and fina are definitely starting to work, this is coming to the end of the second week. Cant wait for the EQ to kick into high gear.

BTW also taking some of those Designer Vars that were much controversy, and I dont really think they are doing much >

Thread Information