Thread: blood test

danny_may86 is offline Junior Member

blood test

had to go for a blood test couple days ago. just rang them before to ask what the results where cause i wanna start a cycle. i wanted to know the HDL and LDL results.
    The girl said my HDL was 0.9. little low she said, should be 1.0
    The HDL Ratio was 4.4
    The LDL was 2.2
    Triglycerides was 1.9

I have no idea how this works. but i read sumwhere that HDL should be like 40. so why is she saying is shud be 1.

I finished my sus and deca cycle about 7-8 months ago by the way.

to note my doctor told me not to eat for 12 hours for the test. but cause i was working i had to eat with the job i have. so i managed to not eat for 6 hours. this could of affected me. oh sorry to mention that the tests are for roaccutane. been on for a month now at 35mg daily. my doctor has kept me on the same dosage from today. im thinking i should of not eat for the whole 12 hours now cause she might of upped my dose.

sorrry again guys.just been reading up on the internet about it all. cause i live in the UK we get measured different according to ppl in the US.
    Ye my HDL should be at least 1.0.so im not that far off. my LDL should be under 3.0, so thats ok. and the ratio should be under 5.0, so im ok on that too.

Thread Information