How does Equipoise work, is it that great?

Who here loves EQ? I have been considering it for my next cycle because I hear it helps with endurance, vascularity, and increases appetite. I like to keep things simple, and don't want to run more hormones unless there will be a significant difference in results, why waste money and risk more sides?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    eq is alright far as im concerned.. not a miracle drug..serves its purpose..
    guessing your considering running eq alone right.........

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I don't care for it at all, won't run it again.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you don't expect too much from EQ you won't be dissapointed.
    Remember why it was invented, to help horses recover from illness by increasing their appetite which in turn leads to increase in strength which in turn leads to recovery of lost muscle. Much better choices are there for your goals, but sure, try it yourself, some ppl like it.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by illwillogical View Post
    Who here loves EQ? I have been considering it for my next cycle because I hear it helps with endurance, vascularity, and increases appetite. I like to keep things simple, and don't want to run more hormones unless there will be a significant difference in results, why waste money and risk more sides?
    I like it very well. Strength,,lean mass,,cuts,,vascularity.
    Most males need at least 400mg wk to start seeing its best effects.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    very weak steroid and I would never run it again

Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    eq is alright far as im concerned.. not a miracle drug..serves its purpose..
    guessing your considering running eq alone right.........
    LOL no, I do know a little bit, I was thinking about running it with Test E next cycle instead of Deca or NPP because I am kind of worried about the shutdown of the later drugs. Then again, I might just run Test E next cycle, this cycle, my first, I am running Test E 12-? weeks with Dbol 30mg 4 weeks, I'm in beginning week 5 just finished the Dbol, over all I'm not overly impressed with it, gained 5 lbs, not much bloat though, I think I would of probably had the same results without the Dbol. Anyway just kind of researching for my next cycle, I'm kind of thinking that running Test alone is the ticket, unless someone can convince me that running something else with it will make the cycle a lot better.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I liked it a lot also. Mixed with B-12 you can get some size out of it. It transforms your body with a real clean diet. I had RBC issues though, had to give some blood once a month.

If you do decide to run it, I recommend priming real well before to benefit the most from it.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I liked it a lot also. Mixed with B-12 you can get some size out of it. It transforms your body with a real clean diet. I had RBC issues though, had to give some blood once a month.

If you do decide to run it, I recommend priming real well before to benefit the most from it.
    I'm not sure what you mean by priming?

BiggCatt is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post

You had RBC issues because of the Eq and the B-12. Both raise RBC a good amount.

whiteknucks is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggCatt View Post
    You had RBC issues because of the Eq and the B-12. Both raise RBC a good amount.
    it seemed very mild to me compared to deca . i ran it for for a few months and the only thing i noticed was that i was really tired all of the time.

passthetest is offline Member
    Ya it is mild compared to deca but keeping gains from eq has proven to be very easy form my own personal experiences.

I think if your going to cycle its a waiste of money if you want great gains

BiggCatt is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteknucks View Post
    it seemed very mild to me compared to deca. i ran it for for a few months and the only thing i noticed was that i was really tired all of the time.
    Eq and B-12 both increase RBC count greatly.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    EQ is great if your willing to run it for 6 months along Test. Its a very slow AAS.

kal300 is offline Junior Member
    why 6 months??

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kal300 View Post
    why 6 months??
    Eq usually kicks in around week 8-10. Like I said, its a really slow acting steroid . Its always recommended to run it for minimum 16 weeks, but I prefer longer cycles 6 months+.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by passthetest View Post
    Ya it is mild compared to deca but keeping gains from eq has proven to be very easy form my own personal experiences.

I think if your going to cycle its a waiste of money if you want great gains
    I agree re: gains. Keeping gains is usually true of any roid with higher anabolic rating vs androgenic rating...gains come slower but they are quality and tend to stick with you IMO. Although deca not bad re: retaining gains either. That being said i like eq ..it has its purpose and is a very good ancillary compound (3rd in cycle)or a good 2nd compound with test for a second or third cycle.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 12-09-2008 at 04:22 PM.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by illwillogical View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by priming?
    Getting body fat down and dialing diet in to create an anabolic environment for AAS to work with.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information