nath78 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up 20ml of sustanon 250?

Hello im new to this and seeking some help as dont quite know how to do it PROPERLY,ive taken 5ml of trenabol 5ml of dec and 5ml of sustanan250 before but just left it then i didnt take no anti estrogens or nothing like that,its been a coulpe of months now since i last took it and am doin it again but want to do it properly this time.ive got 20ml of sustanon250 and all my supliments creatine,protien,noxplode etc but can you give me some advice on what to do after ive done it just take a box of clomid antiestrogens or..?ive heart some people on about pct?do i need that orr?
    thanks nathan

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    age and stats please
    height weight bf

21,5''10,13.5stone,not sure about my body fat

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro,welcome...you are NOT ready for anabolic compounds...the las supposed cycle was not a well thought out one and you didnt do pct or anything...YES you should do pct on completion of any course.My advise is doing alot of reading and hang around here a bit you can learn a great deal.

cheers m8!yea i was a bit stupid but im eating correctly and training so i think im ready for it just need the advice on what pct is and how to take and some advice on the clomids etc and ill take it on board and work a cycle out and post it on here to see what you think,so could you tell me about the pct/clomids etc please?
    thanks nafe

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Read the educational threads in each section, then post any questions that aren't answered.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You think you are ready but you are not. You are messing with serious stuff and lack of education int he matter can lead to health problems. Take your time and read up more before cycling.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    You probably don't have enough to do a proper cycle w/ 20ml of sus 250. Listing the drug in ml shows you don't have a grasp of what you are doing. I'm not sure how you even got a cycle out of 5ml of everything. Usually you list the doses in mgs which the bottle should tell you how many mgs per ml it is. Most here won't tell you about how to do things that are so simple such as this

Good place to start: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=331179

Good PCT thread: PCT and Cycle Recomendations: Estrogen, Progesterone and Cortisol control

Do yourself a favor and read up. Be patient as your only 21 and have plenty of time to do things right.

no probs!i didnt get a cycle out of 5ml of everything i was just taking it 2ml a wk and the 1ml on the last wk then that was it no antiestrogens or nothing like that,last time i was stupid but thats why im on here,i know what your saying and only trying to look out for me but i just need a little more info and ill be ready theres 250mg per ml in my sustanol i was planning on doing 1 ml the 1st wk then 2ml building it up to 3ml and then back down.thanks for the links,nafe

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by nath78 View Post
    no probs!i didnt get a cycle out of 5ml of everything i was just taking it 2ml a wk and the 1ml on the last wk then that was it no antiestrogens or nothing like that,last time i was stupid but thats why im on here,i know what your saying and only trying to look out for me but i just need a little more info and ill be ready theres 250mg per ml in my sustanol i was planning on doing 1 ml the 1st wk then 2ml building it up to 3ml and then back down.thanks for the links,nafe
    sorry, but you need more than a little more info.

Yep and that protocol on going up is not the best way to go about. Keep your blood levels stable and stick to one amount the entire time

Thumbs up

apologys!ive just found the educational pages yeah fair play there is alot i need to know if im going to do it properly and get maximum benifit from it,i could just do it my way with a little info but like i said i want to do it properly so..ill read on and let u know nafe

Thats the best way to do it!! Good luck you will thank us and yourself later for being patient

yeah nice 1 bro!

Thread Information