killer moody is offline New Member

Insulin and Deca

Hey guys, I am about to start my third cycle and would like to know what to expect. I have done test and deca , gained 30lbs. I have also done sustanon and gained 25lbs . I went from 160lbs to 215lbs .I now want to stack 400mg deca and normal dosage of insulin weekly. What kind of weight should i be looking to gain, will i get huge? Any experience with insulin? Thanks

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    what to expect? don't be too surprised if you get erectile disfunction.

also, how much do you know about slin?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    yeah better know what your doing with slin brutha

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    3rd cycle...to me you are still very virgin to steroids . Don't **** with slin, you will prob make yourself a diabetic for the rest of your life

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Sounds like you've packed on quite a bit on those last 2 cycles. Im betting a lot of that was excess weight (fat). Slin will make you even fatter if you don't die in the process. Insulin is a storage hormone. It's used by advanced atheletes and the usage is monitored very closely.

You seem to be making good gains with AAS. Stick to test/deca and skip the slin. You will just get fatter with slin.

killer moody is offline New Member
    Oh thanks guys, i really dont know what im doing with slin. I just heard people get amazingly huge from it. Im not in for checking out too soon so i guess ill do deca and test , but what about EPO, anybody know if that is good for stacking? Higher endurance =better excercise =bigger muscles .

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    stick to test/deca

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flex-Appeal View Post
    3rd cycle...to me you are still very virgin to steroids. Don't **** with slin, you will prob make yourself a diabetic for the rest of your life
    I am not advocating the OP use insulin , but there is NO SCIENTIFIC evidence that says you will become diabetic if you use insulin....

My mom is insulin dependent, who has to take both fast acting and slow acting insulin throughout the day.....

I have experimented with using insulin in varying dosages 1-50iu daily, and usually use it year round with a few breaks.....I have been checked out by a doctor, and i am no closer to becoming a diabetic, than before i used it...

Everyone needs to stop stating things that have not scientiic proof.....

Also, i believe it was PT who asked a nurse how much slin it would take to die, and i believe she said about 500iu or something like that.....

You have to be a real dumbshit to die from insulin.....DEFINITELY NOT A BEGINNER/INTERMEDIATE DRUG....

Thread Information