Thread: wonderin..

#47 is offline Junior Member

Question wonderin..

When we go on PCT it is to allow our body's own natural test production to come back and to let out receptors refresh..What happens with those who are on TRT/HRT tho, i know that their test production will not get a chance to start up again but what about their receptors? will not having that break affect the way gains will be made from cycles in the future?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    probably not. as far as your receptors are concerned, they don't know the difference between endo test and exo test, so when you come back down to normal levels they go back to normal function just like someone not on hrt

something kinda similar came up in another thread and someone said that receptors actually regrow just as fast as they degrade. something along those lines

ah gotcha, thanks for the speedy response T Own!
    i know this may be a lil vague but how different do you think the gains would be?
    person A who did 2, 15 week cycles with pcts inbetween compared to person B who only did 1 30week cycle with pct the end? i mean total muscle gained if they both had identical workouts/cycle/diet/etc...would the receptors having time off have much of a difference on the gains made? (i know 30wk cycles arent recommended)

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    i think by then it starts to make a difference. its really hard to estimate gains, but i would think the two 15w cycles would be better. your body can only put on so much muscle at once..

if you're on trt a 30w cycle probably wouldn't be all that bad for you.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by #47 View Post
    When we go on PCT it is to allow our body's own natural test production to come back and to let out receptors refresh..What happens with those who are on TRT/HRT tho, i know that their test production will not get a chance to start up again but what about their receptors? will not having that break affect the way gains will be made from cycles in the future?
    Yes the point of PCT is to restart our natty test production.
    It depends whether it's really a TRT dose.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    i think by then it starts to make a difference. its really hard to estimate gains, but i would think the two 15w cycles would be better. your body can only put on so much muscle at once..

if you're on trt a 30w cycle probably wouldn't be all that bad for you.
    thats true, i never really thought about that..thanks agian for the fast responses

i know before you said the receptors downgrade and upgrade at about the same rate but i was wondering if you know about how fast that rate is? or does that depend on the person/dose of juice/etc..

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Jesus, any molecular biologists online

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Jesus, any molecular biologists online
    haha just curious

Thread Information