Thread: Adding HGH

Kevinjg is offline Associate Member

Lightbulb Adding HGH

I'm currently on week 3 of my cycle which is going really good. My bench has gone upto 135kg 3 x 8 and single dumbell curls 30kg each arm.

Week 1-5 Danabol 50mg Day
    Week 1-13 Tren E 600mg Week
    Week 1-20 Test E 500mg Week

PCT includes Clomid, Proviron , Nolvadex , Possibly HCH.

On week 6 I was going to add Primo or Eq but thinking maybe I'll shoot some HGH instead but not sure how much to take? Any suggestions?

I've done 3-4 other cycles.
    Height 5ft 9
    Weight: 14 stone

Thanks

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i would stick with the primo or eq. hgh needs to be run for at least 4-6 months in order to get results
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

I can run it that long, at week 20 I can keep running Test E but maybe at 250mg week or if i come off it as i'm stop taking Test, Will my natural Test just crash?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinjg View Post
    I can run it that long, at week 20 I can keep running Test E but maybe at 250mg week or if i come off it as i'm stop taking Test, Will my natural Test just crash?
    If you want to add a couple of pound of muscle over the next 6mths then use HGH, i assume youv'e exhausted the ass.
    Umm, you won't have any natty test to crash will you?

But normally when you stop Test and start your PCT you try and kickstart your normal Test with Nolvadex , what effect would this have on my gains if i stopped taking Test and carried on with HGH? If any???

Ok so if i do decide to use HGH how much should i use? I understand that you higher the dosages every week? If i started on 4iu day could i stay at 4iu aday??? or maybe for month 1 2iu, month 2 4iu, month 3 6iu, month 4 8iu and finish on month 5 with 10iu???

titantn is offline New Member
    But normally when you stop Test and start your PCT you try and kickstart your normal Test with Nolvadex , what effect would this have on my gains if i stopped taking Test and carried on with HGH? If any???

Ok so if i do decide to use HGH how much should i use? I understand that you higher the dosages every week? If i started on 4iu day could i stay at 4iu aday??? or maybe for month 1 2iu, month 2 4iu, month 3 6iu, month 4 8iu and finish on month 5 with 10iu???
    Typically you start with 2iu and work your your way up. I think that determining if you can handle the sides will tell you how quickly you can bump it up.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Love is throw shit at the fan and see what sticks.

Why so many compounds???

My last cycle was almost the same, so i thought why not add another compund this time?

PT
    i would drop the oral and run test/tren /eq stack. if you can afford to run hgh for 20+weeks then go for it. start the hgh and run it alone for 2 weeks or so then start your cycle. after your cycle is over just continue using the hgh as normal thru pct
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

If i wanted to use HGH in my cycle mainly for fat loss how much IU should I be taking daily?

Ok so i'm currently on week 10 of my cycle:
    Week 9+ HGH 4iu day so far

I'm thinking of adding some EQ and extending my cycle i've got an addiction for pinning myself at the mo! Would you run the EQ at 600mg or 900mg week??? as 1ml is 300mg???

Thanks

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How are the side effects from tren E at that dose? I ran tren A last time at 500mg and I'm thinking about doing 600mg Tren E next cycle. Eq is a waste in my experience but others will disagree. Your cycle looks strong enough bro. You won't even notice the eq.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    How are the side effects from tren E at that dose? I ran tren A last time at 500mg and I'm thinking about doing 600mg Tren E next cycle. Eq is a waste in my experience but others will disagree. Your cycle looks strong enough bro. You won't even notice the eq.
    How were the side effects at 500mg of Tren Ace? Im going to be doing that dosage in a bit and want to know what to expect?

Did you have bromo or caber on hand? Did you need it?

I have ran Tren E a few times never had any side effects! Just a little cough after injecting, but it was rare.

Once the Tren is finished i want to add another compund, I used EQ before (Ganabol) had good results off it! made me solid! Any other suggestions???

It Is a strong cycle but i thought if i upped the dosage of the EQ to 900mg week it would be sufficent?

OK so i'm on week 13 of my cycle, and have decided to add more anabolics to my cycle.

Week 1-13 Test E 500mg Week
    Week 6-10 HGH 4iu aday
    Week 11-15 HGH 6iu aday
    So I have finished Using Tren E So gonna up the dosage of Test E and also add Equpoise.
    Week 14-27 Test E 750mg Week
    Week 14-27 Equipoise 750mg Week

I've also got Anavar 500 tabs at 10mg each, when should I add this into my cycle and how much dosage per day???

And I got lots of Winstrol to hand should I add this in with the Anavar or do u think taking to orals is not a good idea at the ame time??

Since taking HGH all i have notcied is fat loss. Not sure what my body fat% is but it's the lowest it has ever been i'd say 10% or less

Thanks

PT
    thats a hell of a cycle but if you want to do it then add 70mgs of var ed for the last 8 weeks. you'll need to run the hgh for at least 4 months straight if you want to see any kind of results from it. a few weeks of hgh like you have posted is just a waste of money

GauchB is offline Associate Member
    HGH takes a long time to really get going/ see anything from it so unless you want to resturcture alot of shit in your cycle hold off until next time.
    HGH run for about 6 months from what I've heard.

The main reason for me in using HGH was purley for fat loss! And it's doing it's job fine. My top 4 abs are starting to show! I'll prob stay at the 6iu mark.

So 70mg aday, So with what I have got I can run the Anavar for 10 weeks, would i be ok to run Anavar for that long? I've just started Equipoise which I have 13 weeks worth so i'll prob run the Anavar in 3 weeks, The Equipoise will start to kick in then too. WOuld you suggest me to throw in some winstrol for the last 6 weeks too??? Once i've finished the Anavar and maybe Winstrol i'll prob throw in Test Prop for addional 4 weeks to finish the course off! If by then u haven't heard from me i've OD on roids!lol

Thanks

So adding the Anavar to my cycle should i split the dose of 70-80mg aday into 2, like am and pm or just take them soon as I get up?

Thanks

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Question

I'm currently on week 3 of my cycle which is going really good. My bench has gone upto 135kg 3 x 8 and single dumbell curls 30kg each arm.

PCT includes Clomid, Proviron , Nolvadex , Possibly HCH.

On week 6 I was going to add Primo or Eq but thinking maybe I'll shoot some HGH instead but not sure how much to take? Any suggestions?

I've done 3-4 other cycles.
    Height 5ft 9
    Weight: 14 stone

Thanks
    I'm guessing by looking at your cycle your goal is to put on size?

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    damn how much do you weigh now bro?

My cycle has changed to this
    Week 1-13 Test E 500mg Week
    Week 6-10 HGH 4iu aday
    Week 11-15 HGH 6iu aday
    So I have finished Using Tren E So gonna up the dosage of Test E and also add Equpoise.
    Week 14-27 Test E 750mg Week
    Week 14-27 Equipoise 750mg Week

I went up to just under 15st, I'm on week 13 but losing weight now prob due to HGH I want to rip up down to 14st! trying to stay around this mark. Just more definition.

PT
    you need to run the hgh for alot longer then that or it will be a waste of money because you wont see results

Yeah, Sorry week 16 i'll be upping it to 7iu's for a month, the 8 the month after etc.

Thread Information