GrandmasterSpank is offline Associate Member

Extending 1st cycle providing good gains are still being achieved!?

Would it be advisable to extend a 12 Week cycle to say maybe 14-16 weeks, in the eventuality that good gains are still being achieved in week 11-12?

Obviously PCT & time off would have to be extended also, but it would seem a shame to cease the cycle whilst it is still yielding good weekly results.

I am only 7 weeks in atm, so this is a hypothetical question. Btw, I'm on a basic straight-test 1st cycle, which works out at 430mg Sustanon per week the way I be jabbing.

Cheers y'all!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes you could run it out 14-16 weeks.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    You can go up to 20 as long as you have agood PCT ready....providing you are still on the ramp going up in progress.

Cheers for your replies redz, Bigmax. Would the following PCT be considered sufficient for 14-16 weeks of the above aforementioned juicing protocol...

Weeks 1-5: Nolva@20mg p/d
    Weeks 1-3: Clomid@50mg p/d

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    personally id bump the clomid up to 100mg atleast the first 2 weeks.. would also run it 4 weeks

Gym Freak is offline Junior Member
    I agree with Mulciber 100mg for 2 weeks then taper off to 50mg for the next two weeks after.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    By the time you get to twelve you might be ready to rap it up. I always am for a few reasons, most importantly, the gains always stall.

Cool

Cheers guys, I will up the Clomid to 100mg p/d for first 1-2 weeks, and continue at 50mg p/d for a further 2 weeks as suggested during PCT!

I agree hankdiesel, it would seem from what I've heard & read that most peoples' gains start slowing-up/stall around the 10-12 week mark anyway. I will be adjusting the length of the cycle in accordance with my own personal progression during the latter weeks.

Thanks for everyone's input!

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    By the time you get to twelve you might be ready to rap it up. I always am for a few reasons, most importantly, the gains always stall.
    Its different for everyone nbro...for you r body to hit a wall at a a certain time of your cycle does not mean that another will..everyone is different...personally i can continue as long as i want and make gains

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandmasterSpank View Post
    Would it be advisable to extend a 12 Week cycle to say maybe 14-16 weeks, in the eventuality that good gains are still being achieved in week 11-12?

Obviously PCT & time off would have to be extended also, but it would seem a shame to cease the cycle whilst it is still yielding good weekly results.

I am only 7 weeks in atm, so this is a hypothetical question. Btw, I'm on a basic straight-test 1st cycle, which works out at 430mg Sustanon per week the way I be jabbing.

Cheers y'all!
    I highly doubt you will still be gaining for up to 16wks, so IMHO I would stick with the plan, you also have to remember that with longer cycles comes harder recovery, so even if you got a few extra lbs out of running it longer (which I doubt) you would probably end up lossing that during recovery plus even more, so kind of defeats the object.....if longer cycles really worked we all would be 500lbs +. In reality they they dont unless you never going to come off

Thread Information