melvin200 is offline New Member

Newbie question about newbie cycle

Hi there

I'm considering doing this cycle..

Testosterone (Enanthate /Cypionate /Sustanon ) 500mg pw, weeks 1-11
    Deca 400mg pw, weeks 1-10
    Dianabol 25mg ed, weeks 1-4

I have two questions

1) How should I, and how much Nolva should I take.. and when, during the above cycle to avoid bitch tits?

2) I have around 10 pounds of "too much fat" on my body right now.. mostly sitting right on my stomach.. should I wait doing the cycle until this is lost and I'm all trim?

Thanks in advance

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Yes,,,get down to 15% bF or lower first...then you can begin a course...How do you know you will get bitch tits???...I would start cycle and go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    Yes,,,get down to 15% bF or lower first...then you can begin a course...How do you know you will get bitch tits???...I would start cycle and go from there.
    Thanks for your answer.
    I don't know if I'll get bitch tits or not, but I just remembering reading at some point that doing Nolva during the cycle would be a good idea to completly avoid the bitch tits effect

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    I would advise you to get ab AI like letro just in case you run into problems. Nolva with deca or tren is not such a good idea because nolva increases the progesterone receptors in breast tissue and since deca and tren both have progestin activity it may actually make it worse. Save nolva for pct.

And follow Bigmax's suggestion. Get your bf lower before you start. It may save you a lot of trouble.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    ^^agreed
    personaly for a first cycle imo its best to stick to straight test, then you will find out if your gyno prone etc.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    How old are you? What is your height and weight?

burners is offline New Member
    Ummm that was my second cycle I ever did to put on AS MUCH WEIGHT and FAT as possible.

And that was after a ton of research.

Another thing to think about, when I did my first cycle it was just Test E and Deca .
    Second cycle was similar to yours and I wasnt ready. D-bol will do some f'ed up stuff to you. Really messes with your head especially when u come off a cycle like that. I would start with something like just Test E and see how that goes comming off first.

Everyone thinks there superman (including myself) when adding stuff to their cycle but you dont realize its when u come off that u get bent over. I had huge estrogen spikes, cried like a girl a few times over stupid shit but that doesnt matter it was still the fact that I cried and I dont cry EVER, Im like one of the coldest damn people u would ever meet when it comes to emotions.

Only good thing was the girl friend loved it, I was finally the emotional sensitive little puss puss she always wanted.

To be honest if it wasnt for that time in my life I would have never stayed with her, would have never married her which you would think is not a bad thing but I am currently going through a divorce because she finally realized I am not that person I was like at that time and could never be naturally without help from putting something in my system.

Thats how much that stuff will change you if you are not prepared. TRY SOMETHING ELSE FIRST.

Food for Though

Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    Get your bf lower before you start. It may save you a lot of trouble.
    What kind of trouble could that be?

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    How old are you? What is your height and weight?
    34 yo. 5.9 feet, 176 pounds

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by melvin200 View Post
    34 yo. 5.9 feet, 176 pounds

Your prb good. This your first cycle? If your overweight which your prb not far off 15% you would have more estrogen related sides. Id drop the dbol and deca if its your first run and see how you react to just a test cycle. Im sure you will get the results your lookin for.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by melvin200 View Post
    What kind of trouble could that be?
    Fat cells have a high concentration of aromatase enzyme. Aromatase converts testosterone to estrogen. The more fat you have the more testosterone will be converted.

Thread Information