Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jg42058p is offline Member

Best fat burning steroid

Whats the best steroid that you can stack to help burn fat and build lean tissue only? Is it winstrol ? How about equipose? Maybe primobolan ?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    if i HAD to choose id say tren

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    diet burns fat more than any steroid . that being said, tren works the best for me

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    If you run Winstrol with test and maintain a good clean diet, will you lose body fat?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadetreeJones View Post
    If you run Winstrol with test and maintain a good clean diet, will you lose body fat?
    winstrol hardens you up, its not a diet pill.

ShadetreeJones is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    winstrol hardens you up, its not a diet pill.
    Interesting. How would you say it's different than Equipoise then? I always thought Winny would help reduce visceral fat.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    winny will not make you lose weight

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    3000mg of CARDIOSTEIN will hook it up!!!

IRONBULLMASTER is offline New Member
    Best fat burner Clen or a ECA stack, I love tren but its the devils brew for me Cannot handle sides to dam old.

Ill have to say tren aswell. Winny will not make you burn fat but will take water off IMO theres nothing better then cardio and a good diet

thanks for all the repsonses... theyre very insightful. sounds like trenbolone takes the cake as the best fat burner.

Yeah of course diet and cardio is important, but I was just wondering which steroid has the best cutting effect

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    AAS do not burn fat directly...

Simple as that...

thebeast71 is offline Junior Member
    would be badass if u could take tren by its self

Just for the record, that would be a horrible idea...

yeah not a good idea.. i do know a few that do.. or run a very low dose of test.. but this is only because they are susceptible to estrogen related sides and this is the route they took..

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    AAS do not burn fat directly...

Simple as that...
    I said winny doesn't but youre right. None of them do. Some say mast or tren can but AAS build muscle, not burn off body fat. Diet and cardio are more than important, they are essential!

^^^ This is true...

And until i see a proven study that says Tren and Mast DIRECTLY burn BF, then IMO, they do not...

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I want a happy pill.

classic animal study:

Lipogenesis in adipose tissue from ovariectomized and intact heifers immunized against estradiol and (or) implanted with trenbolone acetate.

St John LC, Ekeren PA, Crouse JD, Schanbacher BD, Smith SB.

Forty-two heifers were allotted randomly to six treatment groups: intact controls, intact heifers implanted with trenbolone acetate, ovariectomized heifers, ovariectomized heifers implanted with trenbolone acetate, intact heifers immunized against estradiol and intact heifers immunized against estradiol and implanted with trenbolone acetate. Blood titers of estradiol-17 beta were increased over 100-fold in heifers immunized against estradiol in Freund's complete adjuvant or saline:squalene/arlacel containing Mycobacterium. Lipogenic enzyme activities and acetate incorporation into fatty acids were increased in subcutaneous adipose tissue obtained at slaughter from heifers receiving immunization or the combination of immunization and trenbolone acetate. The increased lipogenic capacity was not reflected in either cell diameter or cells per gram adipose tissue. Ovariectomy in combination with trenbolone acetate caused the lowest activities for all enzymes measured. This treatments also caused the greatest decrease in cell diameter, which resulted in the largest number of cells per gram of adipose tissue. Trenbolone acetate alone had no detectable effect on lipogenesis in the intact heifer, but the combination of ovariectomy and trenbolone acetate caused substantial decreases in enzyme activities, in most cases a significant decrease as compared with ovariectomized heifers. The data suggest that trenbolone acetate is able to depress lipogenesis only when not competing with the effects of circulating estradiol.

there are no human studies of tren ..must point say there are distinct differences between the bovine and human reaction to this combintian (usually in cows they use minimal tren and a lot of estradiol)

Most of what is said about tren is pure conjecture. fact is no one what causes the fat loss, if anything at all (i can't comment, I don't recommend the use of any steroid without testosterone ). To say it is caused by IGF is a rather odd leap of faith, first of all since there is no quantitive data on human IGF release between test and tren, but from all anectdotal report test seems equipotent or stronger than tren in that regard. Second reason is that IGF has rather dual effect on fat. On the one hand it lowers insulin , if systemic, but systemic IGF wouldn't really affect muscle much, but it also acts like insulin, especially systemic and has proliferative and differentiating effect on adipose cells (although less than insulin on account of lower receptor density).

Quote Originally Posted by thebeast71 View Post
    would be badass if u could take tren by its self
    why exactly would that be so 'badass'?

Quote Originally Posted by Ljanowar View Post
    Tren is BS ,go for primobolan imo. 1000 MG each week and you should be fine. Even at a calori deficit u can build some mass and loose your fat belly.
    where are you coming up with this? Tren is BS? a gram of primo a week? give me a break. the cost to benefit ratio comparing primo to tren is ridiculous.

stop giving out terrible advice

castiron is offline Associate Member
    Well there is something to say for the additional muscle built by AAS burning fat....

Fire Man is offline Junior Member
    Yeah alot off ppl say tren makes them so cut, but doest tren make you tired easily and hard to do cardio. Prob test,tren,eq is the best cutter eq will give you the endurance to run, test will give you test, and tren everything eles.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Man View Post
    Yeah alot off ppl say tren makes them so cut, but doest tren make you tired easily and hard to do cardio. Prob test,tren,eq is the best cutter eq will give you the endurance to run, test will give you test, and tren everything eles.
    the cardio effects of tren vary from user to user. i would feel breathless on it but i could still do cardio.

a lot of you seem to be missing the point of this thread. its your diet and cardio that cut you up and make you lose fat, not just the compounds you're using. no injectable or oral is solely going to make you lose bodyfat.

Tren is BS ,go for primobolan imo. 1000 MG each week and you should be fine. Even at a calori deficit u can build some mass and loose your fat belly.
    Truely horrible advice....

1G of Primo... LMAO!

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    the cardio effects of tren vary from user to user. i would feel breathless on it but i could still do cardio.

a lot of you seem to be missing the point of this thread. its your diet and cardio that cut you up and make you lose fat, not just the compounds you're using. no injectable or oral is solely going to make you lose bodyfat.
    yep like the kids that want to be at a certain weight and look believe all they gotta do is to inject the hormones on in thinking its magic

^^^ Isnt that what the news says??

Its gonna kill me in 10 years though huh?

/////

^^^ There is actually a magic pill!!!

Damn you roid store! I want my money back!!!

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    ^^^ Isnt that what the news says??

Its gonna kill me in 10 years though huh?

Yep the news says alot of crazy things if you haven't noticed. I just don't get it though with the food and everything for people. Is it just not so basic for the REQUIREMENT of eating this amount of calories/protein/carbs/fat in order to maintain this amount of weight, muscle and bf%. I swear sometimes I think we need to sticky stuff out of these books and DVDs

Bet that would take care of 95% of the lightweights that come through here and want to weigh X amount

^^^

LMFAO!!! The really funny thing is, thats actually true...

nhl1 is offline Associate Member
    The Mods and most everyone are right here, but I think they are kind of being hard-asses about it.

Its true that steroids dont really burn fat, but many do help in the fat burning process via AR binding. Its kind of hard to explain, just go to steroid .com and start looking at compounds if you don't know what that means.

And I've never tried tren (since I already have insomnia and easily sweat in my sleep) but I found, and this was through my Dr, that I had a higher resting heart beat by about 5-10 beats per minute while taking winny.

With an increased pulse usually brings increased metabolism. Also, lots of the profiles at steroid.com basically say "this steroid is a good fat burner" so I bet thats why a lot of people come here asking this question.

And to answer the posters question. My personal favorite is still deca . It is still the most versatile compound I have ever tried. Take it at high does and you'll put on mass, take it at low doses with good cardio and it will cut you up. It makes your joints feel awesome and therefore cardio doesn't seem so painful.

Primo is too weak, and I used to be a huge advocate of it, but deca is simply better imo. Winny, well... Winny F'n hurts, I hate that stuff. lol
    Last edited by nhl1; 12-10-2008 at 02:07 AM.

nhl1 is offline Associate Member
    For example: www.steroid.com/Anavar.php

Anavar and Fat Loss
    Now hereŽs some interesting stuff for anyone interested primarily in the fat loss properties of this stuff: Anavar may be what weŽd call a "fat-burning steroid ".

Thats why i stated that NO steroid DIRECTLY causes fat loss..

Notice the BOLD.

Thats why i stated that NO steroid DIRECTLY causes fat loss..

Notice the BOLD.
    Implying that they may indirectly cause a loss of body fat...

Maybe its just me, but I noticed my body fat go down quite a bit when I had cycled dbols years ago... so theres got to be some fat burning effect associated with the anabolism. I wasn't really doing any cardio either, and I'm only proned to gaining weight as opposed to losing it. My weight at the time went up, however it was very noticeable that my body fat went down.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nhl1 View Post
    The Mods and most everyone are right here, but I think they are kind of being hard-asses about it.

Its true that steroids dont really burn fat, but many do help in the fat burning process via AR binding. Its kind of hard to explain, just go to steroid .com and start looking at compounds if you don't know what that means.

And I've never tried tren (since I already have insomnia and easily sweat in my sleep) but I found, and this was through my Dr, that I had a higher resting heart beat by about 5-10 beats per minute while taking winny.

With an increased pulse usually brings increased metabolism. Also, lots of the profiles at steroid.com basically say "this steroid is a good fat burner" so I bet thats why a lot of people come here asking this question.

And to answer the posters question. My personal favorite is still deca . It is still the most versatile compound I have ever tried. Take it at high does and you'll put on mass, take it at low doses with good cardio and it will cut you up. It makes your joints feel awesome and therefore cardio doesn't seem so painful.

Primo is too weak, and I used to be a huge advocate of it, but deca is simply better imo. Winny, well... Winny F'n hurts, I hate that stuff. lol
    That is because we know if he post up his diet we will be able to rip it apart.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    diet

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Using tren during cut gave me the best fat loss.

"Trenbolone is extraordinarily good as a fat loss agent. One reason for this is its powerful effect on nutrient partitioning (9). It is a little known fact is that androgen receptors are found in fat cells as well as muscle cells(10), androgens act directly on the A.R in fat cells to affect fat burning.(11) the stronger the androgen binds to the A.R, the higher the lipolytic (fat burning) effect on adipose tissue (fat)(11). Since some steroids even increase the numbers of A.R in muscle and fat (11, 12) this fat loss effect would be amplified with the concurrent use of other compounds, such as testosterone ."

But of course the key word to keep in mind is it HELPS the fat loss process a lot and accelerates it. Its an AID/SUPPORT. Diet and Training is key!

9 J Anim Sci. 1992 Nov;70(11):3381-90.
    10 Am J Physiol. 1998 Jun;274(6 Pt 1):C1645-52.
    11 Biochim Biophys Acta. 1995 May 11;1244(1):117-20.
    12 J Appl. Physiol.94 1153-61 2003

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    diet
    I have found that even better than diet is great genetics!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information