Thread: Sterile Oil ??

Tatudlifter is offline Junior Member

Sterile Oil ??

Anyone know where a good place to get sterile oil from. I need it to cut test E that seems to have a s#!t load of BA in it because my ass has hurt for a week now and i need to do something! Any help would be great

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    the board sponsor, lion sells it. check the banner on the upper right of your screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    the board sponsor, lion sells it. check the banner on the upper right of your screen.
    I see he has cottonseed oil but is it sterile or do i have to filter it myself. I never had to use it before so if it seems like a stupid question sorry?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatudlifter View Post
    I see he has cottonseed oil but is it sterile or do i have to filter it myself. I never had to use it before so if it seems like a stupid question sorry?
    it doesnt say but im under the impression it is sealed and sterile. you could always shoot lion a PM or make a post in his part of the forum

Thanks for the help!!

thaiboxerfr is offline Associate Member
    hey NO it isnt, i asked lion if it was sterile and he said NO ITS NOT. the cottonseed oil from lion is NOT STERILE, ACCORDING TO LION HIMSELF!!!!!

HOWEVER my friend ordered it a while ago and cut some stuff he got TJ that had high ba lvls and he had no problems.... but i did take the effort and ask lion and he told me the cottonseed oil is NOT sterile

ive had some stuff from TJ before with really super high BA lvls, i found a solution... heat up the oil prior to inject, and imediatly after inject swab with alki pad, band aid, and take a broom stick and ROLL the hell outa the inject spot. it spreads it out a lot so the pain isnt all in 1 place... itll still be sore, but way way more bareable...

Yah i just asked him but havn't got a response yet but thanks for telling me. I have never had to use it but this new gear i have is a little harsh so ive been told that cutting it would help alot. Thanks bro!

Quote Originally Posted by thaiboxerfr View Post
    ive had some stuff from TJ before with really super high BA lvls, i found a solution... heat up the oil prior to inject, and imediatly after inject swab with alki pad, band aid, and take a broom stick and ROLL the hell outa the inject spot. it spreads it out a lot so the pain isnt all in 1 place... itll still be sore, but way way more bareable...
    I did something similar with the last injection just without the broomstick i just rubbed the hell out of it and it made it better. but my left side that i just injected in like normal and really didnt do anything with it still hurts and its been a week!

yea dude the stuff i had that hurt.... took about a week for it to start dieing down... u could always use b12, i hear that helps a lot as well, i dunno if lion sells b12, but u can get it frrooom. do u have aol messenger, we can talk more on there..

I don't but i think you can just got to my avitar and im me on this site

Zino is offline Associate Member
    Ive ordered it from his and it's not sterile. I get mine from the most popular online auction site... just search for grapeseed oil USP. Since I started cutting my shots i have 99% less pain afterwards, it's amazing.

Zino is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thaiboxerfr View Post
    ... u could always use b12, i hear that helps a lot as well,...
    Isnt b12 water based so it would be absorbed way before the compounds making it useless?

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by Zino View Post
    Ive ordered it from his and it's not sterile. I get mine from the most popular online auction site... just search for grapeseed oil USP. Since I started cutting my shots i have 99% less pain afterwards, it's amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zino View Post
    Isnt b12 water based so it would be absorbed way before the compounds making it useless?
    Agree with all this

Thread Information