abuleh is offline Junior Member

Test E, Aromasin and libido!

Hey guys,

I am in week 4 of my Test E 250mg e4d (equals 420mg/ week) cycle, I kick started the cycle with Test P 100mg eod for the first 2,5 weeks. Since I am very gyno prone (even had gyno surgery left side) I am dosing 10mg Aromasin eod. I am also dosing HcG at 250iu twice a week. Libido first went up and above the roof first but has now decreased and I am having problems getting it up and once it is up I am having problems cum'ing.

I am up 6lbs and I am using Pharm grade Test E. I can also tell the Aromasin is working fine (ProChem) and I look totally ripped even though I am on Test E. I think that Aromasin is the problem by killing Estrogen too much.

Question: I know that Aromasin has a short half life and everybody recommends dosing it ed. I am running 10mg eod and was wondering if I should rather change to:

10mg e3d
    or 5mg eod

Also any other ideas on my problem?

Thanks in advance

i always heard of runniing it at 12.5 mg eod or eo3rd day,you can PM Swifto and ask him,he recommended tome to run it at 10mg ed on my upcoming cycle,im running it now at 25 mg/day until i can get my high estrogen levels under control,then after i get it down im going to run it at 10mg ed.......good luck man,wish i could help more

Yes, thanks bro'. My tabs come in 10mg. Running 10mg eod and I still get the impression it is strong as fvck......

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    yes you can run it every 3 days if that is enough to keep erses away.
    Quote Originally Posted by abuleh View Post
    Yes, thanks bro'. My tabs come in 10mg. Running 10mg eod and I still get the impression it is strong as fvck......

yea man its really strong stuff,one of the strongest made,but if you are gyno prone its the best,cause it would let estrogen rebound after you stop taking it like arimidex will....i didnt think i was estro prone,and im on trt,until i started feeling emotional,tired,no ebergy low libido,low sex drive etc until i got my estrogen checked and it was triple what it was supposed to be,it was 125.6pg/ml out of the range 10-50pg/ml,so thats why im feeling like total crap,one of my best friends nd Swifto recommended me to run it 25mg ed for a week,see how i feel,if no better,run it agaiin at that dose and get my blood levels checked then if its down,start using 10mg ed from then on

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    i need to run it at 12.5mg/ED for me to notice anything. but i only use it on an as needed basis...not all the way though.

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    I need to run Letro 2.5mg/ed to notice anything.

Your prop to test e transition could be your problem, the test e may not have kicked in yet, and dropping the prop from 2.5 week til the 5 week mark when the test e starts to kick could be it.

I would leave the aromasin as is for now until at least 5 weeks in to keep the blood levels stable while the e starts to kick.

Thanks everybody. I am off Aromasin 4 days now and I fell really good. Sex drive coming back, I think I will jump on a "as needed" basis now...

does aromasin effect anyones libido?

From what I've studied it is as with any other AI. If you supress estrogen too much you kill your libido. I think this is what happened with me. Also I started Aromasin with my first injection. I probably didn't even build up enough estrogen to use an AI at this stage. Well libido is back since yesterday. This is the first time I use Aromasin (used Adex before at 0,25mg e3d). Also my last cycles were Test Prop and other short esters. This is my first Test E run since I was 23y (I am 37 now).......

From what I've studied it is as with any other AI. If you supress estrogen too much you kill your libido. I think this is what happened with me. Also I started Aromasin with my first injection. I probably didn't even build up enough estrogen to use an AI at this stage. Well libido is back since yesterday. This is the first time I use Aromasin (used Adex before at 0,25mg e3d). Also my last cycles were Test Prop and other short esters. This is my first Test E run since I was 23y (I am 37 now).......
    what dose are you using of the aromasin now

I did 10mg eod and now I changed to 5mg

Thread Information