Eamonn t is offline New Member

advise on steriods

hows it going names eamonn 21 yrs old from dublin.. traning solid 4 a year now put on great size was 11 stone now 13st10 pounds im 5ft 8in.. really considering taken steriods as i hav hit a wall as far as growth.. my diet is good getting all the right ptoteins carbs and fats... just want to get that extra size any advise would be great thanks ....

CMPD213 is offline Associate Member
    Have you tried switching up your workout routine? Your muscles get used to the same routine if you don't switch it up every so often... After you try that try increasing your calorie intake, but keep it clean you don't want to put on fat weight.. It won't happen over night so give it a month or so, if you're not gaining anything. Possibly reconsider

yeah thanks bro.. hav just started to change my training the past 2 weeks.. i want to to get to to about 14st 7pounds over the coming year will be hard and will hav to prob up my diet... my main fault is cardio due to the fact i dont want to drop weight any advise on the cardio side thanks

You can still do cardio, just walk on an incline.. I do cardio 3 times a week just to keep my cardiovascular system working good, i'll walk on the treadmill at 3mph at a 1/2 way to max inclince for 15 mins after my workout. It gives a calf workout and it is good to do cardio

yeah thanks all this help is great.. cos i hav made great gains over the past year but hav slowed down alot so all this advise is great and wont be wasted

Everyone slows down in time, it's just what happens haha.... Mess around with your diet and training and i'm sure you'll be back at getting good gains fast again

yeah defo bro will do... going to try get as much rest as possible.. cos i traian mon tues thurs fri and sat could be over doing it not giving time 4 my body to fully repair

sinny is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eamonn t View Post
    yeah defo bro will do... going to try get as much rest as possible.. cos i traian mon tues thurs fri and sat could be over doing it not giving time 4 my body to fully repair
    that is a lot imo,try this

MONDAY-legs/traps
    WEDNESDAY-chest/shoulders
    FRIDAY-arms/back
    do 30 mins of cardio monday/wednesday/friday..try this for 5 weeks..

will give it a shot and se how i get on sounds good

Thread Information