Thread: cycle question

iraq2008 is offline New Member

cycle question

I did my first seroid cycle a few months ago I did sust 250 every 7 days for 8weeks I than waited for two months and did another cycle of sust 250 every 7 days for another 8wks but during the 2nd cycle I took D-bol at 25mg a day for the first 3wks. I seen more results on the secoun cycle my question is I at 205 I am 6'1 now i want to get really cut what should I take and how long after the secound cycle do i need to wait I was thinking of windstrol?

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by iraq2008 View Post
    I did my first seroid cycle a few months ago I did sust 250 every 7 days for 8weeks I than waited for two months and did another cycle of sust 250 every 7 days for another 8wks but during the 2nd cycle I took D-bol at 25mg a day for the first 3wks. I seen more results on the secoun cycle my question is I at 205 I am 6'1 now i want to get really cut what should I take and how long after the secound cycle do i need to wait I was thinking of windstrol?
    Too easy....Take the time to do research.....and take lots of it.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do some research and propose a third cycle. You can cut on a test only cycle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your cycles needs designing better, you shouldnt run any type of cycle until you have had it confirmed to be right for you and compounds used....cutting doesnt need gear, do it by hardwork and dieting

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if you want to cut then drop the steroids and start eating clean and doing a ton of carido. there isnt a steroid in this world that will shred you up, only diet and cardio will do that. if you want to throw some clen or t-3 in for an extra boost thats fine but your diet will be the determining factor.
    as for your 1st and 2nd cycle, 250mgs is to low in my mind. i would run 500mgs for 10 weeks. if your going to run a cycle you might as well run a good one
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information