Thread: cyp or prop

4plates is offline Banned

cyp or prop

ive decided to remove the tren from my next cycle and this is what i came up with
    600 mg wk eq wks 1 -10
    50 mg ed dbol for wks 1-4
    now i dont know if i want to do cyp at 600 wk for wk 1-10
    or run prop with it,im not to sure of the dose per wk with prop i can get it @50mg/ml how much for how long?
    or i can get test suspension@150mg/ml how should i run that
    Last edited by 4plates; 11-11-2001 at 06:06 PM.

bump

bump bump

When it all comes down to it, test is test. I know a lot of people will probably flame me now and tell me I'm wrong, but that is what I think. I like using prop over cyp because I hold much less water with it, but the two major drawbacks to prop are frequent injections and cost. When I run prop, I inject 100mg every day (I usually get the 100mg/ml kind) so that equals 700mg/w. You can see how that can add up (7ccs a week, or in your case with the 50mg/ml, 14ccs a week). Overall lean gains should be similar if the same overall dosage is used per week. You also see the results a little sooner with prop because it gets into (and out of) your system quicker.

that what i thought
    looks like cyp is the winner

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    I personally prefer enanthate to cyp but thats just my preference! I also like the prop alot better... as far as test goes prop is one of my favorites!

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Run the cyp and then finish off with susp or prop, heres the thread that explains http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ghlight=clomid

RHYNO is offline New Member
    I MY SELF AM CURRENTLY ON PROP JUST STARTED A FEW DAYS AGO AT 50MG EOD AND WAS PLANNING AFTER AWEEK 2 STEP IT UP TO 100MGS EOD WILL THAT GIVE GOOD RESULTS

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    You should start a new thread bro, not many will see it hidden in here. What else are you stacking 50mg/eod of prop is not much at all, really 100mg/eod isn't much by itself either.

Originally posted by RHYNO
    I MY SELF AM CURRENTLY ON PROP JUST STARTED A FEW DAYS AGO AT 50MG EOD AND WAS PLANNING AFTER AWEEK 2 STEP IT UP TO 100MGS EOD WILL THAT GIVE GOOD RESULTS

Thread Information