Thread: HCG Dosing

SilverTest is offline Senior Member

HCG Dosing

Hey guys , first of all , what is the right dose of HCG ON cycle to keep testicle size , would 450 iu's 2 times a week too much ??

Another thing too , i cant get other than the 1500 iu's dose ampoules , how would you store it ?? and in what syringes ?? how many syringes to use etcc....

Basically i need to shoot about 450 iu's per week to keep testicle size thats what i want and i need a little help cs i have the 1500 iu's ampoule and i want to use 4 times for 2 weeks , dont know in what to store it etcc...

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    I would buy bottle of bacteriostatic water from Lion, use some to reconstitute the hcg , draw it up and inject into the vial and swirl it around, to create 250iu or 125iu per ml solution. Keep refrigerated.
    Also, someone may need to check me on this, but I'm not too sure how long the hcg will keep that way (a month maybe?) ... Anyways, you may have to do this a few extra times thru your cycle so that you're using fresh (read: potent) hcg.

And for your hcg protocol, courtesy of Swifto: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=349581
    Last edited by Ernst; 11-15-2008 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Too early for math...

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    I agree, and check out One8nine's crash course on HCG . It may help you as well

humm.... ok suppose i only can inject 1500 iu's , ad nothing else . If i inject lets say 1500 iu's every third week for example to keep the testicle from shrinking , is that dangerous for the testicle i.e desensitization wise ??? or its ok to do that .

What do you think guys ?

Oh and in addition , if i want to go cruise and blast , would it desensitize the leydig cells in the testicle to shoot 1500 iu's every 3rd week to preserve testicle size ??
    Last edited by SilverTest; 11-16-2008 at 09:48 AM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest View Post
    humm.... ok suppose i only can inject 1500 iu's , ad nothing else . If i inject lets say 1500 iu's every third week for example to keep the testicle from shrinking , is that dangerous for the testicle i.e desensitization wise ??? or its ok to do that .

What do you think guys ?

Oh and in addition , if i want to go cruise and blast , would it desensitize the leydig cells in the testicle to shoot 1500 iu's every 3rd week to preserve testicle size ??
    there is just no reason to do that. as stated, constitute it, transfer it to a sealed sterile vial, keep refrigerated, and use from there.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    sealed vial or preload the darts..keep in the fridge,
    i use 500iu a couple times a week..
    could probably get away with 250iu

OK great thanks guys , just one more thing , say if i shoot 1500 iu's every 3rd week to keep testicle size , would that be "wrong" ? would it cause side effects regarding the testicle or anything ?? or is it just fine to do that even for long periods say more than 5 months?

i prefer a lower amount more frequently..

anyone knows if it causes side effects if its used like this for a long period of time ??

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    prolonged use can cause desensitization of LH hormone, not a good thing

even at 1500iu's every 3rd week ??

there is a possibility if desensitization of leydig cells at higher doses.. i can see higher doses being used at the end of a cycle.. kind of a shock dose to jump start testicular function.. but if running it through the cycle i prefer smaller doses..

Low-Dose Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Maintains Intratesticular Testosterone in Normal Men with Testosterone-Induced Gonadotropin Suppression
    Andrea D. Coviello, Alvin M. Matsumoto, William J. Bremner, Karen L. Herbst, John K. Amory, Bradley D. Anawalt, Paul R. Sutton, William W. Wright, Terry R. Brown, Xiaohua Yan, Barry R. Zirkin and Jonathan P. Jarow
    Center for Research in Reproduction and Contraception, Geriatric Research Education and Clinical Center, Veteran Affairs Puget Sound Health Care System (A.M.M.), and Department of Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine (A.D.C., W.J.B., J.K.A., B.D.A., P.R.S.), Seattle, Washington 98195; Department of Medicine, Charles R. Drew University (K.L.H.), Los Angeles, California 90059; Department of Urology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (X.Y., J.P.J.), Baltimore, Maryland 21287; and Division of Reproductive Biology, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Johns Hopkins University School of Public Health (W.W.W., T.R.B., X.Y., B.R.Z., J.P.J.), Baltimore, Maryland 21205
    Address all correspondence and requests for reprints to: Dr. Andrea D. Coviello, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Tarry 15-751, 303 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60611-3008. E-mail: [email protected] .
    In previous studies of testicular biopsy tissue from healthy men, intratesticular testosterone (ITT) has been shown to be much higher than serum testosterone (T), suggesting that high ITT is needed relative to serum T for normal spermatogenesis in men. However, the quantitative relationship between ITT and spermatogenesis is not known. To begin to address this issue experimentally, we determined the dose-response relationship between human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG ) and ITT to ascertain the minimum dose needed to maintain ITT in the normal range. Twenty-nine men with normal reproductive physiology were randomized to receive 200 mg T enanthate weekly in combination with either saline placebo or 125, 250, or 500 IU hCG every other day for 3 wk. ITT was assessed in testicular fluid obtained by percutaneous fine needle aspiration at baseline and at the end of treatment. Baseline serum T (14.1 nmol/liter) was 1.2% of ITT (1174 nmol/liter). LH and FSH were profoundly suppressed to 5% and 3% of baseline, respectively, and ITT was suppressed by 94% (1234 to 72 nmol/liter) in the T enanthate/placebo group. ITT increased linearly with increasing hCG dose (P < 0.001). Posttreatment ITT was 25% less than baseline in the 125 IU hCG group, 7% less than baseline in the 250 IU hCG group, and 26% greater than baseline in the 500 IU hCG group. These results demonstrate that relatively low dose hCG maintains ITT within the normal range in healthy men with gonadotropin suppression. Extensions of this study will allow determination of the ITT concentration threshold required to maintain spermatogenesis in man.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    ^^ Good post!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    we keep telling you that we would NOT run it at 1500iu every third week, then you keep asking if it would be wrong to run in at 1500iu every third week.
    Mulciber advised correctly, describing the right way to do it.

hey big , actually you werent specifying the dose nor the time thats why i kept asking .

whats the big deal anyway?

chill big man

Anyways , thanks a lot guys i got my answer.
    Last edited by SilverTest; 11-18-2008 at 12:50 AM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    prolonged use can cause desensitization of LH hormone, not a good thing
    Primary hypogonadism (complete leydig cell desensitisation) can be brought on with massive doses for prolonged peroids. 1500ius wont do that at all.

Some Endo's prescribe far higher dosses of 5000ius/ED for prolonged peroids.

Go with 125-500 2-3 times weekly. I prefer 250ius 2-3 times weekly, 500ius being the higher end.

Thread Information