jg42058p is offline Member

Bulkind and cutting in the same cycle - can it be done safely?

I was thinking of doing a cycle of test, superdrol, winstrol , clen and cytomel to bulk and cut throughout the same cycle and was wondering if it would be too much. Here's what I was thinking

Bulking is weeks 1-10
    cutting is weeks 11-16

Weeks 1-16 Test E 600mg/week
    weeks 1-4 superdrol 30mg/day
    weeks 14-18 winstrol 50mg/day
    weeks 10-16 cytomel and clenbuteral
    weeks 1-21 anastrozole 0.25mg/day
    weeks 18-22 clomid nolvadex PCT

Would a cycle like that be safe?

Banelord is offline Associate Member
    ya I'm doing that right now, it works, only injecting winstrol ED is a painful bitch, I can not take it anymore, but seem a waste to drink it.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    So I presume you two are changing from a bulking diet to a cutting diet at the same time ? When are people on here going to realise that bulking and cutting are all about diet and very little to do with the juice they use !!!

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kale View Post
    so i presume you two are changing from a bulking diet to a cutting diet at the same time ? When are people on here going to realise that bulking and cutting are all about diet and very little to do with the juice they use !!!
    amen

PEWNTANG is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    So I presume you two are changing from a bulking diet to a cutting diet at the same time ? When are people on here going to realise that bulking and cutting are all about diet and very little to do with the juice they use !!!
    +1 ..... also i would like to add not only food as well as training regiment...

I for one am against bulking and trying to stay lean. It is either one or the other...

Unless your running gh then you stay lean regardless.....

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ i agree re diet - the only roid i think is clearly an amazing choice for cutting is tren (specifically tren A IMO) - its ability to allow u to gain muscle under restricted caloric intake is almost 2nd to none(and of course muscle retention under same condition). Not only do I see this in real personal experience but if you look at how tren works it makes sense as well.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    No its not.

Its all about if you have a hard on that day or not.

If i wake up with morning wood its a bulker. If that little guy in limp its a cutting.

PEWNTANG is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by G-1000 View Post
    No its not.

If i wake up with morning wood its a bulker. If that little guy in limp its a cutting.

holly crap ... thts all it is .... all this time researching and that is all it took..

well cant wait till tomorrow mourning to see what the day is going ot bring me ....

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by G-1000 View Post
    No its not.

ahhh now i undersand.... in your other thread when you spoke of masteron & tren with no test great cut cycle but def no wood *L*

Banelord is offline Associate Member
    whatever man, when I cut I change my diet and how I work out, I also take cutter, get off your high hourse, the guy as a question and I answer, it work out everywell. Bulking at was going heavy on the weights, and eatting the good food, once I got to were I want to be, I change things, did a lot more cardio change what I ate and how much of it. Also change the drug, no more deca and here come winstrol .

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Kewl I am bulking today then.... BIG TIME !!!!!

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    I would advise against doing a bulk to cut. what usually happens is you lose all your hard earned muscle from that bulk. imo either bulk cruise then cut or bulk pct/time off then cut. I can tell from personal experience bulk to cuts dont work well. Pick one or the other.

jg42058p is offline Member
    point taken.

I suppose I was wondering If it would be safe to stack clen , cytomel winstrol and test simultaneously. I suppose it is since noone said that its not safe.

muhammad1185 is offline Associate Member
    most people will say you either bulk or cut, you cant walk two ways can you?

Thread Information