duce04 is offline New Member

opinion on 2nd cycle

just wondering what yall thought about this cycle.

wk 1-4 reforvit dbol 50 mg/d
    wk1-10 QV test 500mg per week
    wk 1-10 QV EQ 400mg per week
    clomid post cycle

my questoin is about the 50mg per day of dbol, is it too much? i am mainly worried about the side effects, can anyone with experience of 50mg per day give me their input. can i get significant gains from a smaller dose: 30-40mgs per day. stats are 5'8 170 21yrs old. training for 5 years. this is my second cycle

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Have to agree with Diesel on this on too... For only your 2nd cycle I doubt 50mg of D-Bol is needed...

To anwser your question I have used D-bol quite a bit and even though some bros will not agree with me, there is a plus side to higher doses of D-bol...

My current cycle I've been using 60mg of D-Bol for the first 5 weeks and I can see a big difference as far as how quick the strength gains came on... Bench shot up 60lbs after the 4th week...

Side effects really were not much different then when I ran it at 35mg to 40mg... Only thing is after the 3rd week I started getting that tight feeling in my sides & low back. Probably from not properly flushing my kidneys with enough water... Other then that No big deal...

Got some sensitive nips at the end of week 3 which is easy to control with nolva and proviron ... Some water rentention too... Just normal side effects from using D-bol...

thanks bros for the help. but here is my next question, the dbol i have are in 25mg pills. i would like to take it in two doses, one in the morning and the other an hour or so before workout.how should i break this up. and should i just go ahead and take 50mg/d

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You can run the Test 1 week passed the EQ, start clomid 2 weeks after last shot of Test.

JohnnyB

stinky is offline Associate Member

can someone give me some advice on breaking up the 25mg tabs into different doses besides 50mg/d. i have heard of people taking them every three hours, but in smaller doses?

hammerhead is offline Member
    Definitely spread the d-bols out to at least 4 doses a day. If it were me I wouldn't get the 25mg d-bols. I like the 5mg Russian d-bols by Axpuxuh. I like to start out heavy and taper down on the d-bol because I get a minor little catabolic phase if I drop the d-bol off from 35mg/day to 0. I would do something like this:

first 2 weeks: 3 half-pills a day.
    3rd week: 4 quarter-pills a day
    4th and 5th week: 3 and then 2 quarter-pills a day.

I'd crush them up and divide the powder and just drop the powder on my tongue and wash it down.

thanks for the help hammerhead, i think im going to try that, ill let you know how it goes

Thread Information