IRONBULLMASTER is offline New Member

Tren Enth The Devils Brew!

Ordered some UGL Tren Enth recently never ran the enth I have ran tren a many years ago with great gains.
    My problem is with the sides they are way to intense was running 500mg a week and had to back the dose down and I am no newbie when it comes to gear.
    Real bad night sweats, insomnia, anxiety, no patience, one mean sob
    headed for divorce man I have never raged in the past.
    Strength is amazing, gains awesome and lost some body fat.
    I am over 40 and I think this could be my problem with tren E any of you guys experience all this.
    I have stopped useing it a few days ago and I know it will take awhile for a long ester to leave this body.
    This is tren is some of the most potent gear I have ran in years straight from the Devil too bad I cannot use it.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Iv'e used UGL tren e that i could swear was overdosed, that was just one particular UGL, iv'e used different one's and no problems. So if your used to tren then maybe yours was overdosed.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Tren -e hits hard when it fully builds up. Gets me good, tren-a doesnt have that effect as much. Just trying it again after it kicked my ass last year, this time Im keeping my test at 250mgs to see if that helps.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    i only like enth not ace...seems like i can control sides on enth better, maybe its just in my head

I have a love hate relationship with both types of tren . No other compound has ever made me coo-coo like tren. I only run it at low to moderate doses and try to dose everyday with the acetate and every 2 days with the enanthate . I have never had head-case problems period with any other drug besides tren. Not to mention the sweats, strain on the kidneys etc. But the results are just too good for me to pass up. Like BG I keep test levels low when taking in conjuction with tren as per I don't want to add any fuel to the fire. I usually combine it with masternon, tbol, or anavar . One time myself and two roommates were all running 50mg Adrol ed, 75mg Tacetate ed, and 750mg sust wk at the same time. Let me be the first to say that our house was a cross between a nut-ward and mexican wrestling match. Lesson learned, won't do that again.

IRONBULLMASTER is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Iv'e used UGL tren e that i could swear was overdosed, that was just one particular UGL, iv'e used different one's and no problems. So if your used to tren then maybe yours was overdosed.
    Has to be says 250mg/ml has to be well over that someone knows how to mix that wicked stuff upm no more for me I went insane

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    ive shook hands with the devil several times..

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    You could always scale it back to 400mg and see if you even out emotionally...

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I did tren E last cycle and I got the easily aggravated side and a little sweat too....nothing too crazy...the worst side was the toxicity on the kidneys and liver....my gains were the best to date...so I'll use it again at some point.

After reading and posting to this thread I was out with three of my friends eating late night. I brought up the evil tren thread and it seemed all of them had had the same kind of loopy mental responses to tren in moderate to high dosages. They were talking about feeling like crying for no reason, Spontaneous rage, hot flashes, wild mood swing that go from elation to severe depression. So the best I can conclude, tren gives you PMS. Wanna get back at your girlfriend for being so nutty while on her menstral cycle? Run a bunch of tren and try to hang out all the time but, chances are you wouldn't be calling her "your girlfriend" for to long. She'll probably run like hell

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ironbull, Send me whats left so I can try it and see if it's really the tren or you. LOL

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    Tren makes me nuts.
    Girl almost left me.
    Never again.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    I love tren , right now ending my cycle of test E and tren A. Slight anxiety (nothing bad at all), i got used to sleeping sweaty, easily irritable but not that bad, no girlfriend currently but the shit has messed with my head emotionally just as it has in the past. gains are pretty good, strength rocketed up in some areas, lagging areas were brought up to par, seems my back is a bit wider...so far loved the stuff as it is all LBM. I dont bloat much with test E so i can cancel that out, defintion, vascularity, strength all pretty outstanding. Lovin tren

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I ran 400mg/week Tren E this cycle and loved it. Minimal sides other than some night sweats I slept well most nights. Amazing gains going to up it to 600mg/week next go around.

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    i ran tren years ago and bad bad bad but i plan on using it next cycle actually cant wait

merciless83 is offline Junior Member
    Running tren a now 100mg eod Im loving it I'm also running Test cyp with it 250mg e3d feel great and havent had any problems with the sides my wife knows Im nuts adn she usually just stays out of the way Im also pretty sure my 2 hour a day gym sessions help get rid of that bent up anger. next week im bumping the tren to 150mg eod, hoping it wont make want to go around punching old people and kicking puppies...

Thread Information