aflames is offline New Member

Question 2nd cycle ?'s (hockey player)

Hey Guys,

Well, I am looking to begin my 2nd cycle. Some stats:

Height: 5' 10"
    Weight: 185

1st cycle: 5 weeks Test E @ 400mg/week.
    5 weeks Deca @ 400mg/week.

I started that cycle last summer and went from 170 to 193. I am back down to 185 right now. I want to put on some good mass, but I want to stay pretty cut during the cycle. I play hockey competitively, so I don't want my cardio diminished either.
    With this in mind, I was thinking of something along the lines of:

Test C/E: 250-300mg/week
    Equipoise : 400-450mg/week
    Winni/Var: ?

Please shed your very educational light on my situation and add-on/take away anything you deem necessary.

Your words are greatly appreciated.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Even though you are saying this is your second cycle, I will tell you this, you are too young, don't continue to jeopardize your health right now, you got a couple of good natural years left, take advantage of them. Not what you want to hear I know, but don't do it. Do some more research and wait a few more years before you continue.

Good luck and BE CAREFUL

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    You ran a very short cycle last time, not well planned either. How was your PCT for your last cycle? How long do you plan on running this one, and what's you PCT proposal for this one.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Its a given that you are too young, but since you've already jumped in, I'll look at what you got.

PCT for that cycle consisted of 2 weeks Clomid.
    I plan on running this one for at least 7-8 weeks.

widescreen is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aflames View Post
    1. 2 weeks of clomid only for any cycle including deca is definately not enough to get you back up and running.

2. 7-8 is too short for a long easter like E or C. Should be ran atleased 10 weeks.

3. EQ should be ran 10/12 weeks at the minimum to see any positive effects.

4. You are too young to be running any gear, but I know that you've already got your mind set, and nothing any of us can say will change your mind so.....do yourself a favor, and do some research before you run another cycle; you have much to learn.

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    If you're gonna do it, you should do it right. 5, 6, 7, or even 8 weeks of aas like Test E is not enough. You need a solid 10-12 week well planned cycle. Which should be just Test E and solid PCT, and that should work for what you're trying to accomplish.20 yrs old, with only 185 lbs is a little small of a base, especially since you acquired it with gear. I'd say you have a good 15 more lbs to put on. Also, you probably have enough natural test to do it right now anyways.

gyno 44 is offline New Member
    aflames i play hockey too

steriods is not the way too go you wont make it being on roids and being a puny 5 10 185, ur a cheater, u make me sick, if you get caught ur temmates will hate u and u will embarrass your team and the nget banned from hockey like u deserve

gyno 44 is offline New Member
    also one of the side effects that YOU WILL encounter is lack of engery then ur gonna be ****ed

Alright. Concluding from the most current info, I should be running:

10-12 weeks Test E/C @ 250-300mg/week
    10-12 weeks Equipoise @ 400-500mg/week

From the research I have done on this site, I understand many believe equ to be a great choice for those that demand cardio in their goals. For this reason I have chosen it as a possibility for my cycle.
    However, judging from the comment 48volts made, with this being only my second cycle, should I possibly run a long estered Test only?

All advice appreciated. Here to learn.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by going4ripped View Post
    Even though you are saying this is your second cycle, I will tell you this, you are too young, don't continue to jeopardize your health right now, you got a couple of good natural years left, take advantage of them. Not what you want to hear I know, but don't do it. Do some more research and wait a few more years before you continue.

Good luck and BE CAREFUL
    Agreed.

dn1024 is offline New Member
    Halo .......hockey player? Halo.............20 YO is almost too young, but wtf................get some halo and be all you can be on the ice.

Hey Guys,

Well, I am looking to begin my 2nd cycle. Some stats:

Height: 5' 10"
    Weight: 185

1st cycle: 5 weeks Test E @ 400mg/week.
    5 weeks Deca @ 400mg/week.

I started that cycle last summer and went from 170 to 193. I am back down to 185 right now. I want to put on some good mass, but I want to stay pretty cut during the cycle. I play hockey competitively, so I don't want my cardio diminished either.
    With this in mind, I was thinking of something along the lines of:

Test C/E: 250-300mg/week
    Equipoise : 400-450mg/week
    Winni/Var: ?

Please shed your very educational light on my situation and add-on/take away anything you deem necessary.

Your words are greatly appreciated.

Anyone else?

Bump

Update:

Not sure if this will matter to any of you, but I am now 21 and have gotten up to 195. I am wanting to do this cycle starting immediately upon completion of the season and the beginning of off-season which will be around March. I hope to be 200-205 when I start. I am still hovering 6% bf.
    Still highly considering the Test E/Equ stack, unless someone provides possible alternatives.

Thanks again!

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Eq is so weak. Just take 2 shots of test E a week for 10 weeks. Train hard, eat right, and you'll be more than pleased.

Ok, I will go ahead and admit my stupidity and lack of extensive research. For some reason, I did not take into consideration that I may be subject to testing during the off-season(although unlikely, still possible) and that Eq and long estered Test can/will stay in the system for months.

With this in mind, I obviously need something good for the athlete subjected to testing. Test prop? How is endurance affected? Will it increase? Should I throw something else in, like Var?

Any info appreciated!

Bump

Thread Information