sitries is offline Associate Member

test, deca, gyno!!!

age - 26
    training 7 years
    weight - 190
    height - 6ft
    3cycles under my belt( 1st - test with finasteride and anavar for last month 2nd - test with finasteride)
    i ddnt use any SERMS or AIs wjilst on cycle. used nolva clomid pct

Now for the problem...........im now on my 3rd cycle test deca and finasteride and im in week 4. nice gains and feeling great but today i noticed my right nipple was sore. on my 2nd cycle i had a case of this in the other nipple so i jumped on the nolvadex and it solved the problem within aweek. On this cycle i am unsure on what to do. i have nolva and letro on hand. should i jump on the nolva (bearing in mind im also using deca) or shoiuld i use the letro. to be honest iom loving the sex drive off the test and deca and dont really wana **** it up using letro. iv just popped 1 2.5mg pill of letro out of panic to try and stop the gyno early. but what should i do from here. im preety sure its the test thats probly casued the gyno as i know that prog gyno is much rarer. so maybe the nolva is the best option baring in mind i want to keep my sex drive!!!oh and i dont wana **** my gians up eather, but the key thing here is i DONT WANT GYNO!!!!

playahplayah is offline New Member
    I used deca and sust and got gyno for the first time after running that cycle for several times. Everyone told me not to run nolva as it would get worse due to the progest of the deca. I took nolva for a week and it all went away. My left nip was sore, grew a nice big knot, starting aching real bad, and then had a longer type knot leading to the nip...Nolva = all gone. I also had letro, but took nolva first and didn't need to touch the letro. Whatever you do...don't wait! It came back about 5 weeks later still on cycle and i repeated nolva with same results. After cycle, it never returned. all good in juice town... good luck bro

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    What's your bf%? You've been training 7 years and done 3 cycles and 6 feet tall but under 200lbs?

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^ i was asking same question......anyways try arimidex at .25mg ED for your next cycle, i did this during test only cycle and no gyno whatsoever, not even a hint of it...just a thought

THE-ORICLE is offline New Member
    nolvadex and decca is a pretty nast combo isnt it????? someone correct me if im wrong but i heard you never mix those two

Fire Man is offline Junior Member
    Just do the same thing you did before. If nolva worked before try it now and see if it works, if it doesnt then use letro or sometin eles. Why didnt you start arimidex with your cycle since you know you are gyno sensative.

sitries is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the replys guys. i took the 2.5mg of letro out of panic last night but i should of used the nolvadex . im gna start the nolva at 20mg per day and i think that will solve the issue.

im 190lbs and have done 2 cycles yeah. as iv had back problems in the past i never used to do squats and deadlifts and therefore my lefgts were pretty skinny and my upper body big. iv now been hitting legs for 2months and am loving it. my gym got some new squat machines that i can use with no probs on my back so its all good. iv got a feeling this cycle i will get to over 200lbs and hold it coz my legs will grow now and thats a lot of weight gain i was missing out on b4. thankd for the advice on the nolva guys.

muhammad1185 is offline Associate Member
    always run arimidex on cycle if your prone to getting gyno, start it now and run throughout your cycle, for now take nolva, if if gets out of control youll prob need some dose advice on the letro. good luck

Thread Information