Thread: Letrozole help

skinnyshit78 is offline New Member

Letrozole help

i just recently bought letro from and its the 30 ml bottle i was wondering if i fill the syringe up to 1ml then im gettin my total 2.5mls of letro that i need per day wen im at the max dose??

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    2.5mg / ED shouldn't be necessary for long term (more than 2 weeks) use.

Look to run it closer to .25mg or .5mg every 3rd day or so and you should be good for most novice cycles.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Are you using Letro for estrogen control, or to reverse gyno?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I know what you have and I have the same stuff. If you are already having gyno symptoms start at 1/2 cc ed and if that takes care of it try to taper down a little from there.

im using it to reverse gyno i no the proper dosage and how to taper down but im up at 2.5 ml a day right now until the lump goes away but i have a 3ml syringe and i was wondering do i fill that up to 2.5ml or do i fill the syringe up to 1ml and thats my 2.5ml of letro in there???

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    what is the concentration?

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Guys i know that C Bino has a thread that everyone considers the Letro/Gyno bible....but i think there is no reason to use that much letro....

Letro is a very powerful drug, that is used in the advanced stage of breast cancer when all other methods fail(nolvadex /masteron protocol....thats right, masteron was originally created to fight breast cancer)...and what most people fail to realize is that 2.5mg is a super high dose....Letro takes up to 60 days to reach stable blood plasma levels, and has a half life of 4-5 days....

I have used it 3 times to revers gyno, and am working on my 4th time....I started using letro at the high dosages in the beginnig, but the sides from it are horrible(no sex drive, no gains, very dry feeling)

I no know my body and how i respond to letro....i actually let my gyno get as big as grape before i do anything about it(not suggesting that)..but now all i do is take .1mg(yes that is a period befor the 1) ed and over a period of time, the gyno will go away...i also experienc no sides from this dosage....also, there is almost no rebound from such small dosages of letro..

I am not knocking anybody, or their way of doing things, but to take 2.5mg of letro is just plain stupid(also the rebound effect from this much, will last a lot longer than the suggested taper)

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnyshit78 View Post
    im using it to reverse gyno i no the proper dosage and how to taper down but im up at 2.5 ml a day right now until the lump goes away but i have a 3ml syringe and i was wondering do i fill that up to 2.5ml or do i fill the syringe up to 1ml and thats my 2.5ml of letro in there???
    no fill it to 1ml,, 1ml=2.5mg you gettin your g and l's mixed up

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    I have used it 3 times to revers gyno, and am working on my 4th time....
    You are the luckiest person I know.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    ^^ Gotta agree there...

Ive always recommended Bino's method. Cant argue with success IMO.

what would u say the average cycle of letro after you reach the 2.5 a day dose??

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    Letro is VERY strong. With the way it affects me i could never advise 2.5 mg's ed or even eod...unless you had severe gyno and wanted to run it for say 5 days max then taper down. You will remove soo much estrogen from your body you will notice sides very fast.
    With a compound like letro it affects everyone very differently imo. You have to find a common starting point and then dial in from there what's best for you.

Letro is way to strong for me. The first time I used it I was doing a seriously heavy duty cycle (for me) with a foundation of 1000mg of cyp a week. I was also taking tren parabolan 75mg/day, 30mg/day of oral turinabol and 350mg of primo wk. I can honestly say that I felt like I was taking 1/3 of the dosages I actually was and no test at all. Never seen anything like it. From now on its arimidex for me. But, if you have a serious situation with gyno on your hands letro is the way to go. I think that Jack straws dosages are pretty reasonable and, If I ever took letro again, I would probably use a very similar dose.

I successfully reversed gyno for the fourth time......I use .1mg letro ed for the last month and a half...and it is gone....i am keeping it at bay with .05mg ed......

btw, the letro was something i made, not from a research company....so i know it was dosed properly....

I have a sneaking suspision, that most of the reseach companies underdose there products...maybe that is why a lot of yall have to take 2.5mg....

Thread Information