teaman is offline New Member

Injection question?...

Hey guys so im doing my first cycle of sustanon and my first several injections went fine then the last 2 ive noticed that i develop a lump in my butt where the needle goes in. It only develops like 2 days after i inject and it goes away eventually.. Just bruising and swelling maybe? thanks for the help.. ps theres no black and blue and its internal, i dont have a lump hanging off my ass.

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    It happens to most of us at some point mate. Just keep an eye on it but I'd say that you shouldnt have anything to worry about. Are you rotating injection sites?

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Same thing would happen to me with sust....it really sucked....thus ...no more sust for me....for me..it would go away in time for the next shot in that spot....usually a week.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Right now my tricep is a little red and swollen. Its hurts pretty bad too. I have had scares like this before and it always goes away. If it doesn't improve in a week I will seek medical attention. Your lump is no big deal. Like THEMEATEATER said rotate injection sites. Depending how often you're shooting you can't just hit your glutes.

korsow is offline Associate Member
    lol, yeah just wait till u try Prop lol

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Yep, I always get a lump at the injection site. But, it goes away before I need to hit that site again. And like Hankdiesel said, I also get some redness and swelling from time to time. You get used to this and after awhile can read wether you have a problem or just normal AAS injection pain.

No one ever told me how painful it is to be a bodybuilder.

IAMCDN is offline Associate Member
    I got the same thing from sust. It used to hurt like hell. I havent used sust in 5 years because of that.

Thread Information