Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Dobie-BOY's Avatar
    Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,149

    Can I stay on year around and still stay fertile?

    My opinion is yes. From what I understand I can stay on year around with occasional HCG use or even extended low dose HCG use and maintain fertility. I have decided to never come off completely. Gonna cruise and occasionally bridge, but I wanna maintain my ability to have kids. Just looking for some more input on this.

  2. #2
    PT's Avatar
    PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    12,157
    test is used as a male birth control in some places so your chances will be reduced but you might be able to still reproduce. i know people who had kids on steroids but its just like a condom, your chances are less but its still possible with some
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.




  3. #3
    jstraw428's Avatar
    jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,804
    Instead of HCG , you might want to look into HMG.....it would actually help with increase sperm production, which HCG does not....

  4. #4
    SpiderRico's Avatar
    SpiderRico is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dirty Jerz
    Posts
    954
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    Instead of HCG, you might want to look into HMG.....it would actually help with increase sperm production, which HCG does not....

    big money shots always good

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    662
    bump

  6. #6
    Dobie-BOY's Avatar
    Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,149
    hhmmmmm, HMG huh? never heard of it. sounds like some investigation is order.

  7. #7
    Dobie-BOY's Avatar
    Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,149
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    test is used as a male birth control in some places so your chances will be reduced but you might be able to still reproduce. i know people who had kids on steroids but its just like a condom, your chances are less but its still possible with some
    Ya, I guess my question was more along the lines of would the HCG make me fertile while I was on HCG? According to jstraw it wont so Im gonna look into HMG. Anyone else have any thoughts on HMG for fertility?

  8. #8
    SilverTest's Avatar
    SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,143
    IMHO , i would say just stay on gear , when you want to have kids , shoot HCG with

    other drugs which can include clomid etc... basically do an aggressive PCT.

  9. #9
    Dobie-BOY's Avatar
    Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,149
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest View Post
    IMHO , i would say just stay on gear , when you want to have kids , shoot HCG with

    other drugs which can include clomid etc... basically do an aggressive PCT.
    Ya, that's what I was thinkin. Fuk it I'm stayin on.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •