matty50 is offline Junior Member

Test C and oral Winstrol

Age 26
    5'10'' 215 lbs
    bf% unknown but would estimate at about 18%

Hey everyone, I'm about to do my 3rd cycle and was wondering if I could get a critique before I go ahead and buy the stuff.

I'm not looking to put on a whole lot of size right now, I just want to cut up a little bit and increase my endurance in things like pull ups, push ups, running, etc. Dropping some fat would be nice too, but with the training and diet I plan on doing, I'm sure dropping fat wont be a problem. Plus I plan on cutting naturally before summer hits anyway, so I don't care about getting 5% b/f right now, my goals will be more performance based than appearance.

What I have access to:
    10ml of test cyp 250mg/ml
    20ml of EQ 250mg/ml
    50mg winstrol orals (54 count)
    Hcg I don't recall how much he has for sale.

currently posses liquid forms of:
    Clen , T3, Clom, Aroma and Tamox

My proposed cycle:
    Weeks 1 - 10 250mg/wk Test Cyp
    Weeks 4 - 10 50mg/day Winstrol oral

Should the winstrol orals be split and taken twice per day or can I take them once a day? Also, I usually train after work in the evenings. When would be the best time to take the Winstrol?

Should I even take Winstrol, or would you guys suggest EQ for cutting/endurance? Or should I buy the whole lot and run test/winny/eq?

Hope none of these are stupid questions. I welcome any and all feedback.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Well first off you have enough for 5wks of Test C.

Thats a red flag right there...

250mgs EW is a maintance dose of Test bro...

Not to mention your BF% is too high to begin a cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    Well first off you have enough for 5wks of Test C.

Thats a red flag right there...

250mgs EW is a maintance dose of Test bro...

Not to mention your BF% is too high to begin a cycle.
    I kind of planned the 250mg/wk to be a maintenance type dose. I don't really want to put on a whole lot of mass. My friends already make comments about my size as it is. The creatine excuse wont hold up forever, especially if I start gaining 25lbs in 3 months again.

I will agree that my bf% could come down a little more. In the past month I have reduced it significantly, but there's much room for improvement. What kind of bf% should I be shooting for ideally before a cycle?

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Youre only 215? Who big are your friends to where they think your Arnold? Lol...

Generally 12% is the minimum % you should begin a cycle. The lower your BF%, the less likely you'll encounter estrogen related sides.

and i might add, whats the point of doing a maintenance dose of Test if youve never cycled before?

What do you intend to get from it?

Youre only 215? Who big are your friends to where they think your Arnold? Lol...

Generally 12% is the minimum % you should begin a cycle. The lower your BF%, the less likely you'll encounter estrogen related sides.
    I make the joke that none of my friends ever hang out with football players. I agree with you though, I'm probably one of the smaller people in my gym, but around my friends they think I'm huge. Probably due to the size I gained over the past 2 years from my other cycles.

and i might add, whats the point of doing a maintenance dose of Test if youve never cycled before?

What do you intend to get from it?

As I stated in my first post, this will be my third cycle. And my goal is athletic performance on the endurance side. I need to be able to do a lot of push ups, sit ups, pull ups, and get my run time down by February.

All things considered, I did fall off the wagon since the summer. So I'll be waiting till I get my bf% down before I cycle. But If anyone has any advice based on the gear I have available, I'd like to buy it now so I don't have to go hunting for gear when the time comes.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looks fine except run the winny wk 6 to 12, two weeks past the test. If your not lookin for gains then 250mg/wk with the winny is plenty but id prb pick up anothe bottle if you can afford it. The winny can be into 1/4's and take every 6 hours or so. Not sure what to do with the eq, ive never taken it or plan to.

Thread Information