muffin man is offline Junior Member

Test E and EQ together? Opinions on this cycle..

a buddy of mine is looking for a good cycle. we have access to a lot of things but the easiest to get is test e and eq. (also have access to some good anavar but it's damn expensive)

what do you guys think of a cycle with test e and eq together? what dosages would you recommend? how long would you recommend? frequency of shots?

... or are those not that great to stack together?

his stats, 40 years old, 6'0 about 175 lbs, lifelong athlete who has almost 20 years of lifting experience, has done a handful of cycles before and had great gains with test e in the past.

without saying too much he's got a very physical job and his main goals are just to feel good and get over the bumps and bruises of daily training, get stronger, adding some quality muscle would be great but he's not necessarily a bodybuilder or looking to get super jacked. Obviously being able to hold onto some of the gains post cycle would be great too..

thoughts?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by muffin man View Post
    a buddy of mine is looking for a good cycle. we have access to a lot of things but the easiest to get is test e and eq. (also have access to some good anavar but it's damn expensive)

what do you guys think of a cycle with test e and eq together? what dosages would you recommend? how long would you recommend? frequency of shots?

his stats, 40 years old, 6'0 about 175 lbs, lifelong athlete who has almost 20 years of lifting experience, has done a handful of cycles before and had great gains with test e in the past.

without saying too much he's got a very physical job and his main goals are just to feel good and get over the bumps and bruises of daily training, get stronger, adding some quality muscle would be great but he's not necessarily a bodybuilder or looking to get super jacked. Obviously being able to hold onto some of the gains post cycle would be great too..

thoughts?

TEST and EQ is a solid cycle considering diet and training are correct. Using that combo right now myself.

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member
    worked great for me, if hes done a lot of cycles why doesnt he go w/ what works for him?
    20 years of lifting and a lot of cycles, did he have some major injury to get back down to 175?

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Why dont you put together a cycle and PCT and we will critique it for you...

Sherman01 is offline Associate Member
    I will be running this same cycle soon. (War put the finishing touches on it in my thread)

1-14 Test E @ 500mgs EW
    1-14 EQ @ 600mgs EW
    8-16 Anavar @ 50mg ED
    1-14: Anastrozole 0.25 mg

Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 20/20/20/20
    Aromasin 25/25/25/25

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    ^^^ Thats a good cycle IMO...

Though we need to know the stats of the OP before recommending anything to him.

weight
    bf%
    diet summary/# meals per day
    years lifting / workout split
    cycle experience
    pct/estrogen control knowledge
    goals (size/cut/strength/speed etc...)

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I had great success with 500mg of test E and 300mg of EQ EW for ten weeks...

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    1-14 Test E @ 500mgs EW
    1-14 EQ @ 600mgs EW
    8-16 Anavar @ 50mg ED
    1-14: Anastrozole 0.25 mg
    id run it just a touch different.
    test 1-15
    eq 1-14
    var 10-17

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    id run it just a touch different.
    test 1-15
    eq 1-14
    var 10-17
    i'd go with this. best option imo

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~

thoughts?
    no offense to your friend but without cycles he should be WWWAAAYYY higher than 175lbs at 6'0

this leads me to believe his diet is off since you mentioned he's been working out for a while

have him get on here and post a detailed diet with amounts and such and we'll critique it for him, without a good diet all the AS in the world won't help

hey guys, thanks for all the advice and opinions.

as far as why he's not bigger, well without saying too much he's been competitive in a sport with weight classes for a very long time (and pretty successful) so for us it is more about the strength to bw ratio. he is a pretty strong guy though and i have seen him rep 315 on the bench way back when he was competing at 145

he is like 90% sure he is all done competing so i guess putting on some size is not really a bad thing anymore though.

Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    Why dont you put together a cycle and PCT and we will critique it for you...
    thanks man. i'm not an expert by any means on this which is why i'm here asking about it but i was thinking something like at least 15 or 16 weeks of test e and eq. maybe running some anny from week 10 to 16?

i'm not sure about the dosages on each though. i made decent gains with just 300 mg a week of test e.

again, putting on some size is ok but not necessarily trying to get all huge. it is more for increased performance.

it would be great if you guys could throw some recommended dosages at me now that you've seen what his goals are.

also, as far as pct all i really have access to is the stuff from the board sponsor (hope that's ok to say?).

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    thanks man. i'm not an expert by any means on this which is why i'm here asking about it but i was thinking something like at least 15 or 16 weeks of test e and eq. maybe running some anny from week 10 to 16?

i'm not sure about the dosages on each though. i made decent gains with just 300 mg a week of test e.

again, putting on some size is ok but not necessarily trying to get all huge. it is more for increased performance.

it would be great if you guys could throw some recommended dosages at me now that you've seen what his goals are.

also, as far as pct all i really have access to is the stuff from the board sponsor (hope that's ok to say?).
    sherman already posted a good one for you,, you can get all your pct above but its pretty steep if you have another option to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    sherman already posted a good one for you,, you can get all your pct above but its pretty steep if you have another option to get it.

if all you had access to for pct was from the above then what would you suggest for coming off this test e & eq cycle?

Sherman01 is offline Associate Member
    if all you had access to for pct was from the above then what would you suggest for coming off this test e & eq cycle?
    You mean the stuff from AR? They have all you need, just in liquid form is all. They have Nolva, Clomid, and Letro if you run into gyno issues. I don't think they have Anastrozole or Aromasin . Though neither of those are "needed".

My experience level is low vs others here though so let them chime in also.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    They do have anastrazole. See "liquidex". I believe you're correct that armoasin is not available at this time.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    They do have anastrazole. See "liquidex". I believe you're correct that armoasin is not available at this time.
    yeah ar-r has liquidex <<<(click on the blue liquidex, which is arimidex ), but they don't have aromasin right now, though its not too hard to find if you look around for it

so going by the cycle above that sherman and mulciber recommended what would you say would be the best pct using the products from the board sponsor?

i was thinking the clomi/tamox/liquidex combo but wondering what you guys thought about that and at what dosages per week or day etc?

Thread Information