castiron is offline Associate Member

High Blood Pressure

What do you do about high blood pressure during a cycle? If AAS makes more blood then wouldnt it make sense to donate blood once every couple of weeks to lower bp? Are there any supps to take? Obviously don't eat salt, dont drink, and dont smoke. What do you guys think?

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    If AAS makes more blood then wouldnt it make sense to donate blood once every couple of weeks to lower bp?
    This is a joke right?

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    Answer is NO! and if that is the way you think about things then you need to stay away from AAS

No its not a joke, and i'm thinking to solve problems. I have heard of it being done before to help with bp, a lower volume of blood lowers pressure, it's simple. Give me a legitimate reason why it would not work instead of laughing because you have never heard of it before. The difference between ignorance and stupidity is ignorance is lack of knowledge and stupidity is doing or saying what you know is wrong. Keep an open mind, don't reject ideas. The world was not always considered round....
    Last edited by castiron; 12-12-2008 at 01:46 AM.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    mate if your blood pressure is high, your best bet is to see your dr, you could try hawthorne berry, but not sure how effective it is. i dont know if donating blood is going to help, plus why would you, your giving away all that test in it as well.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by castiron View Post
    No its not a joke, and i'm thinking to solve problems. I have heard of it being done before to help with bp, a lower volume of blood lowers pressure, it's simple. Give me a legitimate reason why it would not work instead of laughing because you have never heard of it before. The difference between ignorance and stupidity is ignorance is lack of knowledge and stupidity is doing or saying what you know is wrong. Keep an open mind, don't reject ideas. The world was not always considered round....
    normally we get blood taken to lower RBC count but not blood pressure as BP is not a constant, yes getting blood drawn will lower BP momentarily but will not solve the problem

fitaccent is offline New Member
    there are ** pills to keep your bp low, but not sure if they should be used while on cycle. U might want to see a doctor and check to be safe...

fitaccent is offline New Member
    if the top number is over 160 or the bottom number is over 80...i.e. 168/90..that's is not good and you might want to get it checked out

thanks phate

Thread Information