Arthur242630 is offline New Member

Question 1st time user considering Anovar.

It's my first time using steroids and i'm wanting my first to be as safe as possible. I've read quite a bit on Anovar and think that to be my first one as i also have alot of fat to shift. It's been years since i got in the gym due to stupid injurys. I'm also after peoples opinions. Also has anyone ordered from any of the sponsers And had them sent to the uk successfully? Thanks for the advice.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    anovar???
    dont waste your time or money on buy steroids if thats where your looking

I was only toying with buying from there. I know a few people who sell good quality stuff. But what steroid would recomend for a first timer who wants to lose fat and harden up what i've already got and If poss gain good quality muscle at the same time. With as little side effects as poss?
    Last edited by Arthur242630; 12-12-2008 at 02:30 AM.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    If you read that that much you would at least know how to spell it.

I think you are heading the wrong way concentrating on steroids to lose fat and will end up disapointed if you go that way. Work mainly on your diet and training and only after having those up to par start thinking about steroids.

Its true some steroids help the fat losing process but without proper diet and training there is no steroid in this world that can help you.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur242630 View Post
    It's my first time using steroids and i'm wanting my first to be as safe as possible. I've read quite a bit on Anovar and think that to be my first one as i also have alot of fat to shift. It's been years since i got in the gym due to stupid injurys. I'm also after peoples opinions. Also has anyone ordered from any of the sponsers And had them sent to the uk successfully? Thanks for the advice.
    What are your stats?
    You state you haven't been in the gym for years! you need to get back in for a few years before considering taking AAS.
    If you want to research, i would use the search button and check out first time cycles, there are many...

xXthehulkXx is offline Associate Member
    i think that people who are really worried about side effects and are paranoid shouln't use steroids . if you are worried that much don't use.

Quote Originally Posted by xXthehulkXx View Post
    i think that people who are really worried about side effects and are paranoid shouln't use steroids. if you are worried that much don't use.
    it's not that i'm worried extremely worried about the side effects but i would like to know what to expect so if i choose that purticular steroid i can buy what would be needed to say counter act the side effects e.g. Anti Estrogen etc. If i'm honest that decision would be made purely on financial grounds. Hence why i'm interested in Anovar if it's spelt wrong i'm sorry 7 hours of sleep in one week has that effect on you. Young baby. Anyway i've read that you can take it on it's own with on post treatment? If i'm wrong please educate me.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur242630 View Post
    You can not shift fat around. You have fat cells and muscle cells and can not convert one into the other. It sounds like you're over weight and need to get back in shape man. No steroids yet, they will be of little use now. Especially some crappy oral only cycle. Hit the gym hard bro and good luck!

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    Try spending some time putting together a real diet here. Try it for at least 90 days with some light training. This may not be the answer you was looking for but it is the correct one.

Thanks mercy dog and hank diesel. Thanks for taking time to explain things to me. I'll right out a 90 plan and get my arse into gear. I'll see after that.

azz10 is offline Associate Member
    u gotta be at least 10%bf before looking at gears mate.. also, being off frm e gym for so many years, u're better off getting back into e routine and build up ur strength/size back first..

Thread Information