glyph98 is offline New Member

People with Clen and T3 experience

I know the answer to this question will vary a lot because everyone is different. I just would like to know what kind of results people have had with these two chems.

I am 34 years old, 215 pounds and 11% bf.

I want to get down to 6-8%. My cardio and diet are in check. I have just hit a point that I just came seem to break through, so I was hoping that maybe useing the clen /t3 would give me just a little bit of help.

I understand dosages and proper cycling, so we dont need to get into all of that. I just want to know what kind of results you all have had.

Thanks guys.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Assuming your diet is fully dialed in (and at 11% I hardly think that is the case), you could lose about 5-10 lbs of fat in 4 weeks with cardio 2x / ED.

Have you tried HIIT? Guerilla cardio? Lots of different types of cardio that you should attempt before you resort to drugs in this case.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    T3 should be run with AAS as it's muscle wasting. You can lose a few % of BF with cardio and an OTC fat burner.

Tjelle is offline Associate Member
    I have noticed that t-3 eats my muscles, even when on slin.. more so then fat.. think is important to take clen too to get a better fat burn out of it.. t-3 alone dont burn mutch fat in my expirience

Legolas is offline Associate Member
    T3 works perfect with clen and if you want you can add some T4 and Zaditen( ketotifen fumarate ) because zaditen increases the potency of clenbuterol and the lifespan and it is a very potent upregulator of beta-andregenic receptors which meens you can run clenbuterol for 3 months and still burn fat like the very first week which is a thing that you cant do with clenbuterol alone where you need to cycle off after 2 weeks because you body get used to clenbuterol and you wont burn the fat like you did when u first started clen , but with zaditen added to clen you wont cycle off for up to 3 months and still burn the fat like its ur first week of clen .

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Great posts fellas.
    They're all right; like Daem said if your diet is poor you won't see much from these two cosmetically speaking. But as the guys pointed out T3 should be run with an aas, and any of them will suffice (is strong enough) to negate its' mild but substantial catabolic effect...the fat loss you'll experience isn't worth the simultaneous muscle loss incurred.

If you're not running aas, go with Clen or Eph, diet, and cardio.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information