nafelgd is offline New Member

gyno experts + lean mass cycle

Hiya guys, I'm 26, 5'10'', 170lbs and fairly lean/athletic. Been training for 6-7 years. Did two previous cycles of Test Enth and D-bol a couple of years ago made it over the 200lb mark. I've been training "steady" for the past 2 years just to maintain and drop body fat.
    Now I want to get back into things in a big way and I'm going to do some AAS but, a year and a half ago I did a quick cycle of superdrol before a holiday with nolva and clomid for PCT. After the holiday I developed gyno symptoms and now have a very small lump behind my left nipple. When I did my 2 cycles of test enth and d-bol (with proper PCT and time off) before the superdrol cycle, I had no gyno symptoms at all. It was about a year later that I did the superdrol - plus 3 weeks nolva and clomid PCT, and it was shortly after this that I developed the gyno that I now have.

My goals are different now to what they ounce were, I want to be lean and athletic, not huge. More of a gymnasts body.

My diets good and in check and Im going to start adding a couple of early morning cardio sessions per week.
    I want to run 4 to 6 weeks of prop and winny for some good lean mass, strength and definition. My question to you guys is mainly about my gyno, I obviously don't want it to get any worse. Will I be ok doing a prop and winny cycle considering my passed gyno record - "I did 2 cycles of test enth and d-bol with no problems, a year later, a superdrol plus nolva and clomid for PCT cycle seemed to cause my gyno symptoms".
    Will I be perferctly fine with a prop and winny cycle or is it a big no no?
    I'm really counting on you gyno experts here, I don't want to make my problem any worse.
    If there is no reason not to go ahead with a prop and winny cycle, whats a regular dosing protocol look like? (its been a while for me, my knowledge is a little old and limited). I was thinking 50mg ed of winny (oral) and shoot the prop eod but at what dose? what does prop usualy come at per amp?

Thank you very much guys, I look forward to your replys

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    if your going to run a cycle id definately run an AI during the cycle.. i had issues in the past so these days i run both adex/ldex and nolvadex during cycles..
    .25 adex and 10mg nolvadex works for me.. may bump the nolvadex to 20..
    keep a close eye on things

The thing is, I don't/didn't appear vaunarable to gyno when I ran my first two cycles. 10 weeks of test enth at 500mg a week, then after pct and proper time off I ran the same cycle again but with 35mg of d-bol for the first 4 weeks ed. I never felt anything during or after these two cycles as regards gyno. I ran 10mg of nolva throughout both as an anti e. It was a few weeks or so after the superdrol + PCT that the gyno occured and that was about a year after the second AAS cycle. I was hoping someone could help explain this?

If it turns out for whatever reason I'm now gyno prone then I won't do anymore AAS. I was hoping some of you guys could help explain why this happened? in Theory, I did highly aromatizing drugs with no problems then it was the "off the shelf" none aromatizing drug that caused my gyno - plus the PCT of nolva and clomid.

I'd love a cycle of prop and winny, the properties sound great for me.

Anyone?

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    Apparently its hard to predict what will set off gyno. In my first two cycles I had no problems whatsoever, no puffy nips or anything, then on my third I suddenly had gyno, and the dosage of test was actually less than the previous cyles. So who knows.

Doing another cycle is obviously rolling the dice. Ancillaries like arimadex and nolva may protect you, but they may not. Good luck.

Thread Information