sklippy60 is offline New Member

What is the best type of gear to take with Propecia/Proscar/Finisteride

Alrighty fellas, I already know of the horror stories about the use of deca and Propecia/Proscar/Finisteride (all the same thing).

I'm looking to go on something that will

1. Not speed up my hair loss (like deca is said to do while using this medication)

2. Not take away from the positive effects of the Propecia/Proscar/Finisteride.

I know that all steriods aren't good for the hairline, this is no mystery. However I'm looking to go on a test (or something else thats out there) that works well with Proscar.

There's got to be billions of you guys out there that is using gear and using Proscar or Propecia. My bro keeps encouraging me to strictly do a test cycle as he believes that the Propecia will counter act the increased levels of DHT.

Let me know guys, any input is much appreciated! Cheers

sitries is offline Associate Member
    what horror stories about deca and finasteride???

its a myth.

if your using deca alone then there is no point running finasteride because you will block the nandrolone and turn it into dhn. nandrolone is less harmful to the hairling that dhn already so there is no point using the deca because you are making your hailoss situation worse. however if you are using deca with test (as you should do) then you will be better off using the finasteride because you will be blocking the dht which is the main culprit in hairloss. it is better to have dhn getting through than dht and therefore if using a test deca stack and your worried about hairloss then you SHOULD use finasteride.

this is my understanding from my research. and i hope its true coz iv just started test deca and finasteride - im in my 1st week.

Fire Man is offline Junior Member
    If you know what procar does and if you know the effects and side effects of various steroids then you should know what to take. IF its your first cycle then do test+proscar+pct thats it. See how you react to test. add diff compunds in your future cycles and reserch some friendly hair steroids. EQ,deca ,tbol,anavar

awesome guys, thanks.

So i'm eyeing up this oral turinabol (tbol) stuff. Would there be a problem with taking that and propecia?

Would i have to worry about gyno? hair loss?

oh, and im about 165 pounds right now, how much of a dosage would ya'll recommend?

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    You can take any type of AAS that you like with finasteride or dutasteride...BUT that does not mean that they will prevent hairloss with compounds such as:

Winstrol , Masteron , Proviron , Tren , Primo, high amounts of testosterone , Dbol , Drol

Since you are concerned with hairloss I would suggest you stick to things such as:

Testosterone (with a DHT-inhibitor), Turinabol , Anavar , EQ, Deca

would 20mg/day be enough for me? i read that 200lb men should take 20mg/day. But theres guys on this forum that are mostly taking upwards of 60mg/day that clearly say they are under 200lbs.

lets call it 30mg/day? lol

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sklippy60 View Post
    would 20mg/day be enough for me? i read that 200lb men should take 20mg/day. But theres guys on this forum that are mostly taking upwards of 60mg/day that clearly say they are under 200lbs.

lets call it 30mg/day? lol
    If you are considering using Tbol, I would suggest 40-50mg per day starting out.

I prefer lower dosed, longer cycles, so I am biased...

Just make sure you start your Propecia/Proscar relatively earlier because finasteride takes a considerable amount of time to keep you covered vs dutasteride which is at a high strength within two weeks and within 3-6 months the increase in reduced DHT serum is minimal...

keep an eye on your man-unit and tits too...gyno can pop up if you use test with no AI.

Gears is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sklippy60 View Post
    oh, and im about 165 pounds right now, how much of a dosage would ya'll recommend?
    I`m not usually a fan of dodging direct questions, but you really need to consider what you are doing at that weight, unless you are like 3ft tall of course.

Andro9 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gears View Post
    I`m not usually a fan of dodging direct questions, but you really need to consider what you are doing at that weight, unless you are like 3ft tall of course.
    ^^^hahaa. age, cycle exp., height... need more info bro

honda450 is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't even want to think about doing a cycle of juice at 165lbs. Thats small.

hey give me a break. im 165 right now, ususaly im walking around at 170(recently quit hockey, lost sum muscle). im 6ft tall so its not like im that crazy of a string bean.

I'm 21, and a newbie.

Why would gyno pop up if im using tbol?

Fire Man is offline Junior Member
    yeah at 165lb you should focus at your diet not steroids , because even if you take test you might gain bit weight and water and then when your done your cycle you will lose everything if you dont know how to eat right. Get on this site, and google and start reserching diet and follow that for a while till you know how to eat, then maybe start reserching steroids. STEROIDS IS NOT MAGIC THAT GROWS MUSCLE OVERNIGHT.

Thread Information