Potassium and steroid cramps

Does potassium help steroid cramps, I don't eat bananas normally, or a potassium supplement, I'm not sure what contains a lot of potassium besides bananas.

I hate shoulder and back days now. My lower back gets tight as hell, and my shoulders cramp as well. I had a thread on this and someone said something to do with the Dbol , I finished that last Sunday. Just wondering if there is something I can take to help? I stretch to try to help it out, thanks for any suggestions.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Cramps or painful pumps? Dbol give's people bad lower back pumps. Are you keeping hydrated?

Sherman01 is offline Associate Member
    Try Taurine and a lot of water. IMHO I would not use potassium sups, its very easy to take too much. IMHO just down a couple of bananas a day.

Quote Originally Posted by kaberle_15 View Post
    Cramps or painful pumps? Dbol give's people bad lower back pumps. Are you keeping hydrated?
    Cramps, like spasms in the back, I drink like a case of .5 liter waters every other day, I think I get enough water, what I feel in my shoulders is hard to describe just kind of ache, I don't know? I pull through it, just wondering if something would help.

azz10 is offline Associate Member
    magnesium might help too mate..

Atomini is offline Banned
    I get these cramps too, in my forearms and in my legs (quads and hamstrings). It feels weird, like a spasm and it only happens when I extend the muscles really quickly. On my first cycle I ever did, I only got these weird spasms/cramps in my forearms but now I get them in my legs too. Seems to ONLY happen when i'm on cycle. When i'm off, it goes away.

Anyone know what these are and how they're caused by AAS? Really weird!

I too has this problem sometime. I believeit is because of water. My shoulder are like after a set they are tight and there is a kind of deep core pain (not exactly pain) but it have to raise my arms and hold support them with the wall or sit like frog with my elbows on the knees. I had this porblem last week when i was doing shoulders. I figured out i had less water intake. I also tried to give 2 mins + <3 mins rest between each set to avoid it and it helped me. Count ur water and Try it.

Quote Originally Posted by bladerunner9 View Post
    I too has this problem sometime. I believeit is because of water. My shoulder are like after a set they are tight and there is a kind of deep core pain (not exactly pain) but it have to raise my arms and hold support them with the wall or sit like frog with my elbows on the knees. I had this porblem last week when i was doing shoulders. I figured out i had less water intake. I also tried to give 2 mins + <3 mins rest between each set to avoid it and it helped me. Count ur water and Try it.
    I'm glad you posted, that is how I would describe my shoulder pain, I just didn't know about waiting so long between set's. When I'm doing the set, it kind of goes away, but once I'm resting it starts. I'll try the water thing, I drink an assload already, but I guess there is always room for more.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Hmm I dont get cramps while working out, so my situation seems to be different from you guys.

Thread Information